You will work in Marketing – our highly creative and outgoing team here at SilverDoor Apartments – who work together to deliver high quality content across a range of channels and in a variety of formats to ensure SilverDoor’s profile remains at the forefront of the industry.
Creating all message-driven design work on a daily basis will be central to your role, namely the structuring and presentation of visual content for both internal and external marketing platforms. You will also be involved in web design, implementing enhancements to current pages and creating new designs as required.
The ideal attributes
- Excellent creative outlook
- Keen attention to detail
- Consistent approach to work
- High design standards
- Ability to take instructions and adhere to a brief
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Commercially astute
- Problem solver able to evaluate a creative brief and produce original, innovative ideas
The ideal skills
- Knowledge of using InDesign
- Knowledge of using Photoshop
- Knowledge of using Illustrator
- Knowledge of using PowerPoint
- Nice to have - Knowledge of XD or similar product
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,600 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 110 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across five offices in London, Lancaster, Denver, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues. In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- 401k plan
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!