- Architect new bespoke software solutions (backend and frontend) with high complexity across various platforms
- CI/CD management, with the use of Docker and Kubernetes
- Build API endpoints using Golang to perform integrations with third-party vendors and to use internally to power a microservice software architecture
- Working with big data and experimenting with concepts such as AI, ML and NLP
- Perform code reviews
- Perform maintenance for critical production platforms
- Review platform stacks with a view to introduce new innovative technologies
- Write clean, quality and secure code in line with security and information standards and best practises
- Expert Golang knowledge
- Expert knowledge working with RESTful APIs
- Advance PHP knowledge
- Advance Git knowledge
- Advance knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Elasticsearch, Redis, Vue.js, CSS, HTML
- Has around 8-10 years of hands-on development experience
- Has excellent leadership skills
- Has excellent verbal and written English
- Masters Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,600 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 110 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across five offices in London, Lancaster, Denver, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues, In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy – including the famous SilverDoor Christmas Party: a lavish celebration held at a top venue!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Company healthcare programme with access to 1000’s of discounted retailers
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Christmas saving scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!