- Responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Finding serviced apartments for our clients and ensuring you and the team adhere to agreed SLAs
- Taking enquiries and making reservations for high value clients
- Building solid business relationships with clients and property partners and ability to negotiate the best rates
- Responsible for ensuring that the team achieves targets
- Responsible for account penetration
- Constantly seeking out and following up on new business leads
- Responsible for keeping an up-to-date client profile for each managed account
- Work closely with the finance department to ensure that money owed is received
- Regularly meeting assigned accounts and reviewing business opportunities
- Ensuring that the reservation process is accurate and well controlled within the team
- Ensuring that team training needs are identified and reported to the Team Trainer & Head Account Manager
- Handles all minor complaints whilst escalating major complaints to Head Account Manager
- Responsible for ensuring the team's quote style matches the business guidelines
- Spot checks quotes & reservation administration for team
- Sets an impeccable example - service, presentation, attitude
- Maintains strong relationships with property partners by attending as many events as possible
- Supporting fellow account managers & other business units when required
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,700 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 113 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across five offices in London, Lancaster, Denver, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues, In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy – including the famous SilverDoor Christmas Party: a lavish celebration held at a top venue!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Company healthcare programme with access to 1000s of discounted retailers
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Christmas saving scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!