- Sourcing serviced apartments for our clients
- Taking enquiries via phone and email
- Making reservations for clients
- Accurately logging enquiries on the system
- Negotiating rates to meet clients’ requirements
- Building solid business relationships with clients and property partners
- Adhering to agreed service level agreements and deadlines
- Helping to find new clients though business development
- Responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Attending property viewings to gain a better knowledge of the apartments
- Providing support to the rest of your team
- Accurate record keeping
- Monitoring payments from clients
- Highlighting and assisting your manager with any complaints or issues quickly and professionally
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,700 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 113 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across six offices in London, Lancaster, Denver, Madrid, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues, In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!