- To prepare, quality check and process client invoices and credit notes in line with the agreed sales ledger business processes
- To provide world-class client service delivery and communication and ensure that all client accounts receivables issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- To support the reconciliation of daily payments received
- To support credit control on chasing overdue accounts as per the instruction of the Receivables & Credit Control Manager
- To be pro-active in recognising potential client credit control issues and bringing them to the attention of the Receivables & Credit Control Manager
- To ensure that accurate reconciliation of sales ledger accounts is maintained
- To take time and care to understand the company’s Client Reservations team processes, service delivery commitments and staff personalities, in order to develop and maintain good professional working relationships with them
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,700 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 113 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across offices in London, Lancaster, Madrid, Denver, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues, In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy – including the famous SilverDoor Christmas Party: a lavish celebration held at a top venue!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Company healthcare programme with access to 1000s of discounted retailers
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Christmas saving scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!