- Develop and deliver company systems training
- Assist in the delivery of new employee systems induction training
- Be responsible for working on system improvements and automation
- Be responsible for delivering training on all new system developments
- Be responsible for collecting and recording feedback from training sessions to enable continued development of course content and delivery
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining training data such as attendance records and identifying employee learning requests
- Actively develop own industry knowledge to maintain & improve training relevance
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date and accurate training competency records in line with our ISO 9001 accreditation
- Consult with department heads to identify training requirements
- Support quality assurance processes, including auditing and periodic checks to ensure process compliance and high standards are being met across the AM department
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,700 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 113 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across five offices in London, Lancaster, Madrid, Denver, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues, In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy – including the famous SilverDoor Christmas Party: a lavish celebration held at a top venue!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Company healthcare programme with access to 1000s of discounted retailers
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Christmas saving scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!