You will have plenty of opportunity to get involved in projects and tasks to help assist the growing and cutting-edge suite of technology tools we use at the business. This role will also see involvement with the training and development of staff and being able to effectively impart knowledge gained to members of the Technology team and the wider SilverDoor team.
This role is perfect if you’re looking for a widely varied role with exposure to a large variety of technology systems. You may also be required to assist with maintenance and administration outside of regular office hours on occasion.
- Supporting all Technology systems
- User account management
- Provide 1st line user support to all staff and ensure timely resolution of all tickets
- Daily management and monitoring of data backups and internet & telephony connections
- Monitor and administrate email gateway and security systems
- Maintenance and administration of company telephony platform
- Work within the Technology helpdesk to create and maintain tickets through their lifecycle
- Maintain Knowledge Base and Asset Management systems
- Escalate and liaise with external support when required to reach acceptable resolutions
- Liaising with external service providers and vendors to procure hardware and software
- Ad-hoc IT tasks and projects
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a support-focused technology helpdesk role
- Good knowledge of Windows based operating systems, Microsoft 365, Azure & Intune
- Sound knowledge of critical infrastructure systems including firewalls, switches and servers
- Writing and maintaining well-written documentation
- Approachable, presentable, and eager to learn new technical skills
- Can work independently and report on the progress of their tasks
- A proactive and positive mindset
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated individual able to show innovation and a forward-thinking attitude
- Ability to critically evaluate and troubleshoot user support issues with timely resolutions
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 2,000 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 113 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across five offices in London, Lancaster, Denver, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues, In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy – including the famous SilverDoor Christmas Party: a lavish celebration held at a top venue!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Company healthcare programme with access to 1000s of discounted retailers
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Christmas saving scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!