Think you’re the smartest one in the office? Our collection of head-scratching riddles and brain teasers will settle the battle once and for all…
Fancy sharing our riddles and brainteasers?
To be a business leader or CEO of a company, being smart is a prerequisite. These riddles are for smart people such as those who choose serviced apartments from SilverDoor for corporate accommodation.
Stay smart and ahead of the game with the best business travel gadgets.
- What can never be put in a saucepan?
- I have seas without water, coasts without sand, towns without people and mountains without land. What am I?
- I don’t have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I’m white and empty. What am I?
- A man shaves several times a day, yet he still has a beard. Who is this man?
- What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?
- What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
- Mary was born on December 25th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
- Which word in the dictionary is spelt incorrectly?
- What’s always coming but never arrives?
- I can be written, I can be spoken, I can be exposed, I can be broken. What am I?
- What coat is best put on wet?
- On which day of the year do fewest people die?
- Two men had lunch together and ordered iced teas to drink. One man had five during lunch while the other man had only one. All of the drinks were poisoned. The man that had only one drink died but the man that had five drinks survived. How can that be?
- If you tell me the truth I will kill you with my sword, if you tell me a lie I will kill you with my spell. What must you say to survive?
- Its lid
- A map
- A skull
- A barber
- A teapot
- A stamp
- Mary lives in the Southern hemisphere
- A coat of paint
- February 29th
- The poison was in the ice and the man who drink five iced teas never let his ice melt
- You will kill me with your spell