Read today’s clues below then head straight to our Meet the Team page to find the SilverDoorian in question and submit your answer using the competition entry form pop up!
6th December Clues
- This person’s roots lie in the Account Management team.
- When it comes to Christmas, the first letter of her name has something in Common.
- She can sing Merry Christmas in 7 different languages.
- She’s known for being TREEmendous at her job.
- She is fluent in Moldovan, Italian, English and Russian.
Here at SilverDoor, we go big at Christmas – and we love to get our followers, clients and property partners involved. To get in the festive spirit, our team has been transformed into a fine selection of Santa’s own SilverDoorian little helpers – and to celebrate, we’d like to give you the chance to win some of our fabulous SilverDoor branded Chilly’s bottles in our Christmas competition!
Each weekday, from the 2nd to the 20th December, we will be releasing five clues pointing to one of our Christmassy colleagues – with a new colleague chosen every day – as part of our Knock Knock! Who’s there? competition.
The clues will be shared on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts each morning, so act fast to get straight to our Meet the Team page, find the SilverDoorian in question, and submit your answer along with your name and email address using the pop up entry form.
You must submit your answer by 5pm (GMT), as we will announce the daily winner through our Instagram story at 5:30pm. Each winner will receive an appropriately ‘chilly’ bottle as a prize!
So, what are you waiting for? Get your ice skates on and head straight to Facebook to begin the hunt for today’s snowbound SilverDoorian!
Terms & Conditions
- Emails are used to contact winners – emails will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Prizes are non refundable and non exchangeable.
- The competition will close at 5pm (GMT) every day it is held.
- Winners will be selected at random from correct entries submitted via the competition entry form, and announced on our Instagram story by 6pm (GMT).