With a rich historic heritage and links to other key Australian cities, Maitland is a key business travel destination with a lot to offer. A charming region with a busy events calendar surrounded by art and nature, your business trip to Maitland will be productive and fulfilling. Browse our extensive portfolio of corporate serviced apartments in Maitland and allow us to select somewhere that suits your requirements perfectly to ensure a successful stay.
With over 20 years of industry experience, we have perfected our practice: always striving to provide the best possible service and handle every enquiry with a second to none duty of care. Our award winning team of in-house staff are dedicated to providing every client with a personalised service and our impressive wealth of 5 star Trustpilot reviews proves our clients are always happy with their booking experience. It is not enough to have simply mastered your trade, to truly provide top quality service you must love what you do, too.
We are proud to be the world’s most trusted provider of corporate serviced accommodation, so whether you have a solo or group business trip planned in Maitland, your booking is in safe hands with SilverDoor Apartments. Renowned in the industry and beyond for our outstanding service, a Maitland serviced apartment booked with us is the undeniable top choice for business travellers for many more reasons, including:
· State of the art understanding of our field. Although human connection will always be at the forefront of our service, we understand that technology is rapidly advancing to become a vital part of the serviced accommodation industry. We attend regular industry events with our peers to ensure we stay ahead of the curve with advancements within the sector and host our own events to remain our position as a market leader.
· The industry’s largest portfolio. With over 200,000 apartments in more than 1000 cities across the globe, our portfolio covers over 50% of the world’s surface and we pride ourselves in being able to select and source accommodation wherever you need it. With 5 offices worldwide, we also have feet on the ground in all key regions – EMEA, APAC and USA – meaning we can stay ahead of the game with trends and developments of accommodation all over the world.
· There is always a person at the end of the line. Having an office open across all time zones means we are able to provide a human service at any hour of the day or night and with many members of staff speaking a second language, there is always someone who speaks your language on hand to help. We never want our clients to feel alone during the booking process or while staying away from home, so we are always there to talk.
Above all else, serviced accommodation was built with the specific needs of a business traveller in mind to combat the dearth of options available to them. Aside from being like for like more cost effective than hotel accommodation in Maitland, with serviced accommodation benefitting from a tax discount on longer stays, corporate travellers can enjoy a range of other luxuries:
· Space and style. In order to guarantee a comfortable stay, business travellers need a spacious base from which to live, work and explore in Maitland and for these purposes a hotel room simply does not suffice. A serviced apartment offers guests an entire space to create a home away from home experience: separate kitchen, bedroom and living areas allow you to cook, work, relax and host with ease.
· Flexibility. During our 20 years of experience in the industry, we have built and nurtured many trusted partnerships with our providers meaning we are able to negotiate the most competitive rates, flexible cancellation policies or anything else to make your stay more comfortable. If you would prefer housekeeping on certain days to fit around your schedule or personalised concierge touches, just ask and we will do our best to accommodate this.
Maitland has plenty to discover outside of your schedule of corporate commitments, explore our list to make the most of your business trip.
Maitland is renowned for its artistic flair with vibrant street art and gorgeous galleries showcasing local artists. Maitland Regional Art Gallery is a great option for a guest who wants to get cultural as it hosts an excellent range of exhibitions year round.
The Maitland Gaol is a former maximum security prison notorious for housing some of Australia’s most infamous criminals. Today, take a guided tour and live some of the stories of this gory time in history.
The monthly Maitland produce Markets is lined with more than 600 stalls bursting with local produce to sample. Many more annual festivals happen throughout the year too, like Aroma Coffee and Chocolate Festival and the Bitter & Twisted Boutique Beer Festival.