If you require corporate accommodation in Melbourne, serviced apartments with SilverDoor are your ideal solution. Our corporate housing in Melbourne Australia and across the world is specifically chosen for its suitability to corporate travellers who desire a flexible and convenient home from home space from which to conduct their business stay. SilverDoor Apartments is the world’s leading corporate accommodation specialist – and we will endeavour to find you the very best serviced apartments in Melbourne, no matter your requirements. Call our helpful team today for a personalised quotation.
Why choose a SilverDoor Melbourne apartment?
We have earned a reputation for outstanding service and excellent standards thanks to years of investment in forming strong relationships with the best property partners and providers in the business. Our team comprises talented industry experts, meaning we have a detailed understanding of the corporate accommodation market and the needs of our clients. Our Trustpilot score speaks for itself – with hundreds of 5 star reviews commending our service and excellence. The factors which have led to our success include:
• Our extensive portfolio. Not only are we able to source the best serviced apartments in Melbourne suburbs and beyond, we are constantly updating our portfolio across the world as to better serve our customers. Having such strong property partner relationships, we are able to source new properties with ease – even if requested at short notice in a location we don’t currently cover.
• Exemplary service. Unlike the majority of providers, SilverDoor Apartments provides personalised service every time. Often assigned a designated account handler to work directly with clients, you are never treated like a number with our dedicated team. No matter what your request or budget, we will work fast to obtain the best deal for you. We take the stress out of booking, having the direct line to property partners needed to discuss special arrangements and get results efficiently and professionally.
Plan your business trip to Melbourne with SilverDoor Apartments; browse the best selection of serviced apartments Melbourne has to offer via our site. Alternatively, call our team directly to receive personalised, professional advice and receive recommendations quickly. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed with our superb service.
What is a serviced apartment?
Offering a unique blend of hotel style facilities and private rental features, serviced apartments in Melbourne are perfectly equipped for business travellers. Unlike a standard hotel room, a serviced apartment provides the space, flexibility and comfort needed for an optimised corporate stay. Simply put, a serviced apartment has everything a business traveller requires to succeed in their day to day business schedule. Serviced apartments offer many excellent benefits to our clients, but some of the most advantageous are:
• Flexible and private space. A serviced apartment in Melbourne offers a truly private living area, much like a rented apartment, with luxurious furnishings and décor and a fully equipped kitchen. Whereas staying in a hotel room can feel intrusive and busy, a serviced apartment offers an escape – with designated living areas in which to relax, sleep, rest, cook, work and entertain. This flexibility affords greater control of your schedule and itinerary. Housekeeping can even be tailored to fit around you, meaning you can have a totally undisturbed experience in your home from home.
• Exceptional value. Like for like, serviced apartments are much more affordable than hotel suites offering a similar space and service. Aside from this immediate saving, our serviced apartments also benefit from receiving a tax discount beyond a certain booking duration, which is in turn passed onto the guest. This makes long stay apartments in Melbourne even better value – making them particularly attractive for relocating colleagues in need of accommodation while waiting on a permanent residence.
• Multiple services. As our apartments tend to reside in dedicated apartment buildings, various on-site services and ameneties are often included in the price of the stay. These can include gymnasiums, swimming pools, conference rooms, working areas, 24/7 reception, concierge service and many more. All features are optional, so you can utilise them as suits you. Need to maintain a fitness regime? Not a problem, with SilverDoor Apartments.
What do I need to know about staying in Melbourne?
The capital of Victoria and the second most highly populated city in Australia, Melbourne is a vibrant, metropolitan hub. With 5 million inhabitants (making up 19% of the entire Australian population) it is no surprise that many business enterprises are located in Melbourne, and as such the demand for serviced apartments in Melbourne is always increasing.
With the majority of residences owning private vehicles, Melbourne has a very good road network aimed at making commuting in and out of the city efficient. Despite this, the city has a strong integrated transport system, utilising train, tram and bus. In addition to this, the city has four airports, with Melbourne Airport being the main international gateway and the second busiest airport in Australia.
January in Melbourne boasts an average temperature of 23 degrees, whereas July has a milder temperature of just 10 degrees. May has the most rainfall (with a low average of just 68mm). For those who like to indulge in swimming while visiting Australia’s coast, February is rated the best month as the sea temperature is roughly 18 degrees.
With strengths in finance, manufacturing and IT, it is no surprise that Melbourne is home to many large headquarters – including ANZ, BHP Billiton, the National Australia Bank and Telstra. The city is ranked as the fifteenth most competitive financial centre in the world, and is regarded as a leading centre for Australia’s pension funds.