To ensure your business trip to Australia is as smooth and successful as possible, be sure to book one of our serviced apartments in Palmerston. Our serviced accommodation in Australia is hand chosen for its suitability to corporate travellers. Whether for short or long stays in Palmerston, serviced apartments provide the ideal space for making the most of your visit. Offering flexibility, privacy and convenience within a luxurious setting, choosing a serviced apartment with SilverDoor is bound to make your corporate stay a productive and enjoyable one.
Why choose a SilverDoor Palmerston apartment?
As the leading provider of corporate serviced apartments, Silverdoor Apartments has both the expertise and accrued experience to provide a first rate service to its clients – which includes some of the world’s largest corporations. We specialise exclusively in sourcing and booking the very best serviced corporate accommodation available. With over 1,500 property partners across the globe, we have an extensive portfolio of corporate properties to offer our clients, no matter their destination.
SilverDoor Apartments provide a range of advantages over any other corporate apartment supplier or agent thanks to their exemplary services, including:
• Personal service. With dedicated account handlers and in-house staff handling every call, each enquiry and client receives personal, friendly and professional service from first contact. Ensuring our customers are completely satisfied is central to the service we provide, and as such we make sure that every aspect of the booking and reservation process is smooth, efficient and optimised to save you time and money.
• Experts in the field. With over 20 years of accrued knowledge in the corporate serviced apartment field, we have the expertise and knowhow to source the very best apartments for our clients across the world. We have excellent relationships with over 1,500 property partners, meaning we can make special requests or source properties in new destinations quickly and for the best price on the market.
• A vast portfolio. We have an enormous selection of serviced apartments in Australia and across the world thanks to our excellent team of accommodation experts. We send our team to countries far and wide to find the best serviced apartments for our corporate clients. We now have a portfolio of properties in over 1,000 cities, meaning SilverDoor is the best equipped agent to book your corporate stay.
What is a serviced apartment?
Serviced apartments are a form of accommodation offering the ideal blend of hotel style luxury services and private rented apartments offering a home from home feel. Naturally, when travelling to a new location, a space which offers privacy, luxury and homeliness is preferred. This is why our apartments are perfect for corporate travellers - and why more and more companies are switching to, and staying with, SilverDoor Apartments for their corporate travel accommodation.
Book a Palmerston serviced apartment with us and experience the benefits yourself, including:
• Excellent value. A serviced apartment not only offers superior value when compared with hotel suites offering similar features, more savings can be made when booking beyond a certain duration threshold. This is because of the tax discount which is passed to the client – making our apartments particularly cost effective for long stays when relocating clients are awaiting long-term permanent accommodation.
• A peaceful place to call your own. Unlike a cramped and limited hotel room, a serviced apartment provides a peaceful, spacious living space in which you can make yourself at home. With designated and fully fitted areas, you can choose how and when you rest, work, cook and eat.
• High standard services. As part of the package with many apartments, your stay will benefit from a host of onsite features included in the cost of your stay and totally optional to use depending on your preferences. These can include, swimming pools, fitness suites, conference rooms and parking. Many apartment buildings also offer the use of onsite bars and restaurants.
What do I need to know about staying in Palmerston?
Palmerston is a satellite city of the capital of Australia’s Northern Territory, Darwin. With a population of just over 33,000, Palmerston is a modest city consisting of most residential areas and some light industrial zones.
Being a satellite city, much of Palmerston’s transportation is provided by Darwin, such as Darwinbus which operates into Darwin City and beyond. Similarly, most taxu services also hail from Darwin. The nearest air terminal is Darwin City Airport. Palmerston provides good cycle pathways across most of the city, many of which are lit at night-time.
The summer season in Palmerston is best from May to September, as the weather is warmest (with highs of 96F). However, the wet season is almost entirely overcast and the dry season can be very muggy. Although it is hot year round, temperatures can drop to 60F.
What else is Palmerston known for?
The original capital of the Northern Territory was named after Lord Palmerston who became Prime Minister of the UK in 1855 but was renamed Darwin in 1911. Land for a satellite city was acquired by the Australian government in 1971, with development beginning in the 1980s. Between 1991 and 2001 the population grew from 8,000 to 21,000.