When travelling to Australia on important business, sourcing the best accommodation for your requirements is essential. Our range of corporate serviced apartments in Sydney has been selected for versatility, privacy, quality and convenience – all of which makes for a successful business trip to the city. SilverDoor Apartments have accrued many years of experience in sourcing the very best corporate accommodation in Sydney and throughout the world, meaning there is no better provider to approach for the service, expertise and understanding we can offer.
SilverDoor Apartments are the leading providers of corporate housing in Sydney and across the world. With an extensive history of providing serviced apartments to countless clients (and with an excellent Trustpilot rating), we have the expertise and professional acumen to ensure your needs and requirements are met time and time again. We have many large business clients who return to us regularly to arrange their corporate accommodation, which speaks volumes in itself. Just some of the benefits of booking a serviced apartment in Sydney with SilverDoor are:
• A broad portfolio. As well as being able to source apartments almost anywhere in the world (and at short notice if necessary), we also have a wide and varied portfolio of serviced apartments in Sydney at our disposal. Unlike hotels, which are limited in their locations, serviced apartment buildings are spread throughout cities, meaning there are often many available properties within easy reach of your business meetings and events.
• Outstanding service. What separates us from most accommodation specialists is our superb customer service. At SilverDoor, we treat every client as an individual, and therefore assign them an account handler with whom our customers form strong relationships – and can rely on them to have a good understanding of their expectations, every time. As we have offices across the globe, we are able to answer enquiries 24/7 by phone – so no matter where you are, we are always on-hand to assist you.
• Unrivalled expertise. To assist our talented team members, we maintain excellent relationships with our property partners, meaning we can source information and arrange special requests with ease. Furthermore, many of our team members stay in the apartments we promote, meaning we can provider deeper, first-hand expertise to better tailor our recommendations to your needs.
Begin your journey to Australia with us – book your corporate housing in Sydney today with SilverDoor apartments. Call us directly to receive exemplary, personalised and friendly service. We will provide you with multiple options best suited to your requirements. Alternatively, browse our selection online and preview the high standard of accommodation we provide for yourself.
A serviced apartment provides the best of both worlds: high quality hotel standard services, and private, spacious rented accommodation. This combination is ideal for those travelling on business, as it allows for complete flexibility of your schedule. Whether you want to cook and stay in after a busy day, or work and entertain in your own space, a serviced apartment provides the required features and amenities to live freely in a space you can call your home from home. Of the many benefits our apartments provide, below are perhaps the most significant:
• Total peace and privacy. Unlike a bustling hotel, serviced apartments are set within quiet, dedicated buildings. Apartments are spacious and separated, meaning you can truly unwind in your space without the ongoing intrusions a hotel typically features. You can even arrange your housekeeping service to visit your residence when you are out, meaning you won’t be disturbed at all during your stay.
• Cost effectiveness. Our apartments are not only much better value than a hotel (based on like for like services and space), they also benefit from a tax reduction when booked beyond a certain duration threshold. This means booking Sydney apartments long-stay is even better value, and is particularly useful for relocating colleagues in need of long term accommodation while awaiting a permanent residence.
• A range of services. Many of our apartments feature included on-site services which make your stay even more enjoyable and convenient. These can include: fitness centres, restaurants, swimming pools, parking, conference centres, cinema rooms, 24-hour receptions, and many more. The vast majority of services are even included in the price of your stay, and are totally optional, depending on your requirements and tastes.
The capital of New South Wales, Australia, Sydney has a population of over 5 million inhabitants. Sydney is ranked 11th in the world for economic opportunity, and is also known to be one of the most expensive cities in the world. It continues to draw millions of tourists annually, and business travellers are flocking to the city to engage with the many business opportunities the city presents.
Sydney is serviced by the Inner West Light Rail which provides fast connections across the city. The city also has multiple, reliable bus services operating, and integrated tickets (known as Opal cards) operate on government and private bus routes, making getting from A to B by bus very straightforward. For international arrivals, Sydney Airport services 46 international destinations, meaning you can fly right into the city with ease.
As can be expected for an Australian city, January is Sydney’s hottest month, with an average temperature of 23 C. In July the average temperature drops to 13 C, and the wettest month is March. Generally speaking, Sydney has a warm climate year round, meaning its many beaches and quaysides can be enjoyed almost any time of year.
Sydney, though not Australia’s capital, has the largest economy in the country. Sydney is also a leading financial hub in the Asia-Pacific region, and is home to the Australian Stock Exchange and the Reserve Bank of Australia. As previously mentioned, sights such as the Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour and Lunar Park draw in millions of tourists to the city – meaning tourism generates over $20 billion to the New South Wales economy every year.