With a diverse economy made up of services and agricultural dominant industries, Tamworth is a small Australian city surrounded by over 300,000 hectares of agricultural land. Famous as being the first place in Australia to use electric street lights, Tamworth was rapidly advancing as an important Australian business hub. Today, the city is international renowned as the Country Music Capital of Australia as well as the National Equine Capital of the country; both of which host globally popular events attracting crowds of visitors throughout the year. As a vital economic city, Tamworth is ever-bustling with business travellers and with a SilverDoor Tamworth serviced apartment, a successful trip is guaranteed.
With an unmatched service, here at SilverDoor Apartments we pride ourselves on not only sourcing the best quality apartments in Tamworth at the most competitive rates, but providing a personalised, seamless service to match. Over 20 years of business plays a key part in our unparalleled insider industry intelligence and our around the clock office hours open across all time zones means we are able to ensure our clients have somebody to speak to whenever they need. Committed to providing excellent service from enquiry, to booking, to aftercare, your business trip to Tamworth will be simple and stress free.
Some of the largest corporations in the world chose to leave their relocation and business travel needs in our hands, as booking with us offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Long-standing industry connections. Having been incorporated over 20 years ago, SilverDoor Apartments have built trusted partnerships with many providers in the industry throughout the years. With mutual collaboration, we are able to work with our property partners to ensure the needs of our clients are met as closely as possible. Negotiated rates, flexible cancellation policies and ensured requirement satisfaction are among the benefits this offers meaning no request is too niche. Whatever you need, we will work with our partners to accommodate.
· The industry’s largest portfolio. With over 200,000 accommodation options in over 1000 cities across the world, our portfolio covers more than 50% of the entire globe. With a property acquisitions team dedicated to sourcing new locations every day, no business travel destination is too obscure.
· Unbiased service. As an agent, we do not own or manage any of the apartments we offer; meaning the service we provide is not influenced unjustly towards any accommodation option. Thus, we are able to suggest serviced apartments in Tamworth that suit you and only you, rather than those that would satisfy our profit.
Built to remedy the dearth of accommodation options available to suit the business traveller, serviced accommodation is the undeniable top choice for travelling and relocating professionals around the world. Aside from being far more cost effective than a hotel equivalent, with longer stays benefitting from a tax discount, serviced apartments in Tamworth boast style, space and sophistication in excess.
· Space to relax. After enjoying a stay in an entire apartment, you won’t want to return to hotel room accommodation. Often featuring a spacious living area, guests can relax in the privacy of a whole place to themselves.
· Space to dine. With your own private kitchen and dining area, you needn’t rely on takeaway food or eating out to fuel you during your trip as you have the freedom to cook anything you like.
· Space to host. Not only is serviced accommodation great for when you need some me time, it’s also ideal for inviting friends, colleagues or family to stay. Cook dinner, watch TV and enjoy the on-site amenities all in the comfort of your own private space.
With a warm and humid climate, Tamworth, like much of Australia, experiences hot summers and mild winters. Rainfall is also expected year round, with summer storms in November to January especially seeing heavy showers with a danger of flooding. Remember your umbrella and sun cream if you have a trip planned during the summer months.
Having its own national airport, Tamworth has ideal links to key Australian cities with daily flights to Brisbane. A train service also runs to Sydney, as well as local bus services in Tamworth city.
Tamworth is twinned with the English town of the same name: Tamworth is a large market town north-east of Birmingham and town twinning is a modern concept aimed to enhance relationships and understanding between different cultures.
“First City of Lights”
As the first city in Australia, and the entire Southern Hemisphere, to have its streets lit by electric lights, Tamworth paved the way for advanced technology in the country. The whole town came out to see the light switch on as they had no idea what it would look like: you can visit The Power Station Museum today to explore the city’s bright history.
Country Music Capital of Australia
As previously mentioned, Tamworth is globally famed for its annual Country Music Festival; the largest of its kind after Nashville. Attracting tens of thousands of local and international visitors each year, this iconic festival is key to the cities tourism and is well worth a visit if you can get tickets.