Australia offers a plethora of business opportunities, which is why our number of serviced apartments in Wodonga is growing. Corporate accommodation provided by SilverDoor Apartments is ideal for business clients travelling abroad or to a new city. With spacious, flexible and professional apartments, boasting a range of features and luxurious facilities, in the city and throughout Australia, SilverDoor Apartments should be your first choice when booking corporate serviced apartments for your, or your colleagues’, business trip to Wodonga.
Why choose a SilverDoor Wodonga apartment?
SilverDoor Apartments has accrued many years of experience in the corporate accommodation field, and is now the leader in the industry. With a dedicated team composed of some of the world’s finest corporate accommodation experts, we are well equipped to source and recommend the finest serviced apartment for your trip, no matter the destination or the requirements. We also hold many strong relationships with the world’s leading property partners, which enables us to deliver better rates and booking packages for our clients. Just some of the benefits of booking with SilverDoor Apartments are:
• Unbeatable service. Our account handlers are primed to provide the best service possible to our clients. Whether over the phone, in person or via email, our staff members take personal ownership of client enquiries, and strive to fulfil them as effectively, efficiently and professionally as possible. It’s no wonder we consistently receive excellent Trustpilot reviews from our clients – who use our services time and time again.
• The ability to accommodate. Unlike other providers, we not only take our client’s needs personally, we also treat our property partners with a personal and professional approach. This means we are able to better accommodate our customers – as we have the ability to make contact with our partners to discuss special arrangements, rates and dates. Furthermore, many of our staff members actually stay in the properties we provide, meaning we can give personal, first hand advice regarding an apartment and its locale.
To ensure your business trip to Wodonga is a success, arrange your serviced apartment with SilverDoor. Call us today for a personalised service from a friendly member of staff, or visit our website where you can browse our available aparthotels in Wodonga, and many more locations throughout the world.
What is a serviced apartment?
Optimised in convenience, luxury and flexibility, a serviced apartment offers a unique combination of hotel standard services and the space and privacy of private rented accommodation. Serviced apartments are ideal for business travellers because they are designed to function as a home from home – minimum intrusions, peaceful living quarters and total choice of how you wish to make the most of your accommodation and time. Some of the many benefits of a serviced apartment offers include:
• Incredible value. Compared with hotels suites offering the same space and included features, serviced apartments have much more competitive nightly rates. Furthermore, beyond a certain booking duration, our serviced apartments pass on tax discount, meaning longer stays are even better value for money – perfect for colleagues requiring long term accommodation while waiting for permanent relocation residences.
• A private living space. Hotel rooms are often restrictive, with limited space and lacking a sense of privacy – due to busy corridors and the ongoing disturbances living in close proximity to so many other travellers brings. Contrastingly, a serviced apartment offers total privacy. Not only do you have spacious rooms with dedicated areas for sleeping, cooking, eating, working and relaxing, you also benefit from a private space – away from busy corridors and multitudes of guests. You can even determine the times of your house keeping to minimise intrusions.
• Excellent services. As many of our apartments are located within serviced apartment dedicated buildings, they often come with an array of included services and amenities. These can include: gymnasiums, swimming pools, parking, restaurants, bars, conference rooms, cinema rooms and more. These features are often included in the price of your stay, making your business stay even better value for money, and allowing you to have the most convenient experience.
What do I need to know about staying in Wodonga?
Located in Victoria, and near to the New South Wales borders, Wodonga has a small population of just over 35,000. The city was founded as a customs post along with its twin city, Albury (which is located on the opposite side of the Murray River). Following the opening of the first bridge across the river in 1860, the post grew into a town and eventually the city we see today.
Wodonga has a railway station with good connections to both Melbourne and Sydney, making travel to and from the city an easy affair. Similarly, Wodonga is close to the Hume Highway, which also runs between the two major cities. Finally, Albury Airport, which conducts flights to Melbourne and Sydney, is a short drive from the city.
The city is classified as having a humid subtropical climate, with temperatures reaching record highs in the mid-forties (degrees Celsius) between December and February. Heat is constant year round, as are clear, rainless days (125 annually).
What else is Wodonga known for?
Wodonga has a few key industries which generate the majority of the city’s income. These include a logistics distributions hub, a cattle market, and multiple manufacturing factories. The city is home to the Australian corporate headquarters of Mars Corp, and it is also the central point for the delivery of services to the surrounding area.