When seeking corporate housing in Halifax, Canada for your next business trip, look no further than SilverDoor Apartments. We are specialists in sourcing and booking corporate accommodation for business clients, and as such have access to the very best serviced apartments across the globe. For ensuring your business trip is successful, stress-free and comfortable, a serviced apartment is essential. Offering spacious rooms, fully fitted kitchens and homely interiors, our corporate housing is designed with the business traveller in mind. Book with us and we are sure that like the vast majority of our clients, you will want all your future business trips to be booked with SilverDoor.
Unlike our competitors, we have years of expertise specialising in providing the very best accommodation to business clients. Each property we source meets our high standards, and those of our clients, to ensure all requirements are met and comfort and ease is guaranteed. With a n excellent understanding of the demands of business travel and the conveniences and luxuries that make all the difference to our clients, we are the first port of call for hundreds of national and international companies in need of high standard accommodation. It is no wonder that we have hundreds of 5 star Trustpilot reviews from repeat clients – below are just some reasons why they use our services time and again:
· We have an impressive portfolio of apartments which is always growing. Thanks to our excellent relationships with the world’s leading property partners, we are always expanding our selection of serviced apartments across the world. We are now able to book properties for our clients in over 900 cities – and our amazing team are even able to source new properties on demand – just let us know where you need to travel to and we will do the locating.
· Our service is fully personalised and carried out by our in-house experts. That means we are always available to assist you with enquiries, bookings or general questions. We allocate clients to account handlers so that we can form long-lasting relationships built on trust and mutual respect. As such, our team members will go above and beyond to find you the best apartment, negotiate the best rates and provide the most efficient and professional service.
Providing the most attractive aspects of a private rented property and the best features of an inclusive hotel, serviced apartments in Halifax are ideal forms of accommodation for business travellers. With the space and flexibility you need, combined with the advantages of multiple on-site features, you are able to fully relax and recuperate between business appointments in these private residences. A few of the benefits corporate housing in Halifax affords our clients include:
· Brilliant value. Compared with hotel suites offering similar features, serviced apartments are more affordable. This affordability is enhanced by a long-stay tax reduction which is passed onto our clients beyond a certain booking duration. This means our apartments are even better value for colleagues relocating and in need of long-term housing while awaiting permanent accommodation.
· Privacy and space. Unlike a hotel room, a serviced apartment offers a full fitted living area, secluded from busy and crowded hotel corridors and foyers. With a true sense of peace and privacy, in a serviced apartment you are able to unwind, entertain, work and relax, all in your very own home from home.
· Convenient services. Many of our serviced apartments come with the added benefit of on-site amenities included in the cost of your stay. These include but are not limited to: housekeeping, fitness centres, conference rooms, workstations, parking and many more features designed to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Are you ready to book your stay in Halifax? Call one of our friendly team members today for personalised assistance and advice, or browse our selection online to preview the levels of quality we provide.
With a strong population of over 400,000 residents, Halifax has grown considerably since it was first established as a town in 1749 (named after the second Earl of Halifax). Its coastal location meant the area was naturally considered for its fishing, an area in which it still excels to this day.
Halifax is easy to reach by air thanks to the nearby Halifax Stanfield International Airport; similarly the city serves as a major harbour, with a public ferry service connecting to other Canadian ports. Public transport is provided by Halifax Transit, which runs the ferry service as well as the standard and regional express bus routes.
Due to its northern, coastal location, Halifax has a cold climate, with temperatures rarely pushing beyond 20 degrees Celsius in the height of summer (July and August). Winters are especially cold, with cold air and a reduction of sunshine hours resulting in temperatures as low as -6 degrees. Rain is year round, meaning good cold and wet weather clothing is essential during your stay.
Halifax has many popular tourist features and attractions, with its famous coastline and often breath-taking scenery. The nearby Peggys Cove is an idyllic fishing village with a picturesque coast and lighthouse, whereas the Halifax Maritime Museum of the Atlantic houses multiple seagoing vessels and an extensive exhibit regarding the Titanic. The Halifax waterfront is also popular, as it offers a Halifax Harbourwalk which is frequented by visitors and locals.
As a major financial hub in the Maritime region, Halifax has a strong economy which employs many in the Department of National Defence, the city’s port and Irving Shipbuilding. In the rural surroundings, the economy is reliant on agricultural, fishing, mining and forestry, with gas extraction also playing an important role.