The advantages of choosing a serviced apartment in Berlin are truly multifarious. Whether it’s cost effectiveness, quality or convenience, a serviced apartment is simply a must for business travel. Berlin is a burgeoning business hub filled with opportunity, so finding the optimal corporate accommodation is paramount. SilverDoor Apartments is the natural choice for finding luxury serviced apartments in Berlin tailored to your needs.
With excellent distribution across the city, our coverage of the German capital is second-to-none. Our friendly team of specialists will put to use over 20 years of expertise to ensure your business trip to Berlin goes off without a hitch. Whether you’re looking for a short-stay or a long-stay serviced apartment in Berlin, our industry-leading customer service team are here to make your visit to the Paper City a seamless one.
We at SilverDoor specialise in sourcing and providing the very best serviced apartments in Berlin and across the globe. With unrivalled knowledge of the world’s foremost business centres, our multi-award-winning team can advise you on even the most meticulous details of your trip. Years of direct, hands-on experience mean you can confidently trust our judgement. We’re always on hand, be it finding a top-notch restaurant, a hidden cultural gem or simply mapping your fastest route to a conference centre.
SilverDoor serviced apartments offer a huge range of benefits for all types of corporate travel. Not only is SilverDoor a leading serviced apartment agent, it is a trusted brand with a proud reputation for being reliable, flexible and open. Perhaps you’re looking for aparthotels in Berlin city centre or business apartments in Berlin’s beautiful south? SilverDoor is expertly equipped to accommodate you and your team, with wide-ranging benefits such as:
• Our unparalleled service. Our focus is on you, and we’re proud of our outstanding client satisfaction record. The quality of your stay is our top priority, so we assign all of our clients with a specialist to follow their journey from booking to returning home and everything in-between. We’re on hand 24/7 to make sure your stay is smooth and trouble-free. But don’t take our word for it, we encourage you to read the hundreds of 5-star reviews from our satisfied clients.
• Our comprehensive knowledge. We’ve gone to exhaustive lengths to make sure we’re able to provide our clients with the information they need. Whether it’s apartment specifications, pet-friendliness or the closest grocery shops, we’ve thought about it. Maybe you just want to know if your serviced apartment in Berlin has a baby cot. We’ve thought about that too. Our team can advise you on the specifics of your stay to ensure we deliver the perfect booking.
• Our unmatched portfolio. We’re always expanding our portfolio of the finest serviced apartments in Berlin, so we can be confident in offering our clients exactly what they need. We aim to leave you spoilt for choice as we guide you, as necessary, in your selection process. A quaint boudoir on the outskirts or a lavish apartment in the city centre, we’ve got just the place.
If you or your colleagues need a corporate serviced apartment in Berlin, call a member of our friendly team here at SilverDoor and we’ll be delighted to accommodate you. Or take a look at our extensive collection of business apartments in Berlin on our website.
SilverDoor corporate serviced apartments in Berlin are ideal for business travellers who want all the benefits of owning an apartment without the hassle of a hotel. Operate on your own schedule, in your own space, without disruption or reliance on pricy hotel services. Spacious, stylish and fitted with all the amenities and facilities you might need, our serviced apartments in Berlin are perfect for whether you need a quiet space to work, meet with business partners or just relax.
Here at SilverDoor we have a passion for providing the highest quality service. With a serviced apartment in Berlin you enjoy a host of benefits including:
• Cost-effectiveness. Using serviced apartments in Berlin reduces costs in a number of ways – with features like high-speed internet, washing and cooking facilities and parking saving you money on costly add-ons and services.
• A friendly, personal service. Our team is dedicated to maintaining long-lasting relationships with our clients, so we go above and beyond to ensure your stay is a comfortable one. We’re flexible to your needs so if you’re satisfied, we’re satisfied.
• Room to breathe. Spacious bedrooms and living areas are a far cry from cramped hotel rooms. Cook in comfort with a fully fitted kitchen, work from your own desk and invite your business partners to meet or socialise. With a serviced apartment your options are multiplied.
• Hand-picked perks. We tailor your stay to complement your travel plans. So from fitness suites to housekeeping preferences, conference rooms to dishwashers, your trip is personalised to your specifications.
So your business apartment in Berlin is booked and your passport is safely in your hand-luggage. Time to plan your trip. We’ve listed below some essential information to help you prepare:
Upon your arrival in either of Berlin’s airports, Berlin-Tegel or Berlin-Schönefeld, you can catch either a taxi or bus (which run with typical German efficiency every 6 minutes) to the city centre, Alexanderplatz. Once in the city, there a plenty of transport choices available including the U-Bahn (subway, underground), the S-Bahn (rail service), trams, buses and taxi services.
If you’re planning on moving around the city, we recommend picking up a WelcomeCard. The WelcomeCard offers substantial savings on all forms of transport as well as significant discounts on hundreds of attractions.
Situated in North East Germany, Berlin benefits from a balanced climate with hot summers and cold winters. The German capital is known equally for its sun-kissed gardens and snowy winter markets. If you’re on a winter business trip to Berlin be sure to bring your warmest, woolliest overcoat.
The German capital boasts a thriving food culture, offering dishes from Turkish to Thai. For those inclined to sample the local cuisine, Berlin has a plethora of street markets and restaurants cooking up authentic local foods like currywurst, spätzle and schnitzel. We recommend visiting the Mauerpark for the true Berliner experience.
There is simply no doubt that Berlin is one of the most culturally significant cities in the world. With infamous historical sites such as The Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie and the Holocaust Memorial accompanied by proud attractions such as Museum Island, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra and the Zoological Gardens.
Internationally renowned as the world’s foremost artistic hub, Berlin houses more than 400 galleries. The German capital is haven for some of the world’s most prominent artists. With world-class collections spanning the entire city, Berlin now stands proudly as an exemplar of creativity and the strength of the human spirit.
Touted as one of the best clubbing cities in Europe, the Berlin nightlife is as lively as it is diverse. From electro-house to salsa and everything in between, you can find everything from beer gardens to dance halls in the vivacious city centre. Famous for its myriad craft beers and high-end cocktail bars, nights in Berlin promise something for everyone.
Rapidly growing in reputation on the business scene, Berlin has become a key destination for business travellers in recent years. The multicultural city encompasses the entrepreneurial spirit, with swathes of new businesses starting up in the German capital every month. Its impressive infrastructure and strong European connections has seen Berlin become a major business hub.