With a reputation of being the business and financial hub of Germany, the thriving metropolis of Frankfurt is a traditional German city known as being one of the most desirable places to visit and reside in. This is especially true for corporate clients as its prosperity as being the financial capital of the Eurozone has paved way for business districts to emerge around the city. When visiting this corporate epicenter, the perfect complement to your trip is a stay in one of the serviced apartments Frankfurt has on offer. These are the ideal accommodation type for the business traveler, and SilverDoor pride themselves on having the best portfolio available.
SilverDoor Apartments are the leading providers of Frankfurt serviced apartments and apartments across the world. Our expertise and knowledge ensures we are consistently meeting our clients’ needs to the highest degree. In addition, the 4.9/5 rating we have gained on Trustpilot validates this and demonstrates why we have many consumers returning to us due to our trustworthy service. As a result our apartments are considered some of the best serviced apartments in Frankfurt because:
· Quality guaranteed: we take great pride in our extensive portfolio and the range of apartments which we offer, so much so that we personally stay in many of the apartments which we offer to our clients. This way, we know that we are offering you the best possible accommodation and service that we can.
· Consistent service: from high profile business clients, to individual corporate travelers, we have found that time and again our consumers come back to use our services. This is because our friendly team are always on hand to deliver a high quality standard of service. We have global offices around the world, meaning we always have staff available in different time zones to answer your queries, whatever the time of day.
To find your unbeatable Frankfurt serviced apartment which will ideally match your demands for your stay, call a member of our friendly team today to consider your options as they aid in assisting you to discover the perfect accommodation.
The scope of corporate serviced apartments in Frankfurt which we provide for business travellers are the best form of accommodation for corporate clients.
· Space: free from the constraints of a hotel, in your Frankfurt serviced apartment you can unwind in an area that is home to plentiful room and is private to you with all the facilities you require; each apartment we offer boasts brilliant kitchen facilities and comfortable living spaces.
· Cost effectiveness: serviced apartments are on the whole much better value than their counterparts. This is due to their added benefits, such as fully functioning kitchens which mean you do not have to pay to eat out and the ability to adjust rates in accordance with the duration of the stay. These factors make serviced apartments highly financially competitive.
· Luxury features: our Frankfurt serviced apartments are furnished with stylish décor and modern appliances to suit many different tastes. In conjunction with this, some of our accommodation have added extras such as on-site swimming pools, spa facilities and gyms.
Subways, trams, commuter trains and buses operate around Frankfurt, allowing for easy travel throughout the city. If you are planning on a late night adventure while visiting, Frankfurt runs a Night-Liner service where buses run between 1 am and 4 am, ensuring the safety of those travelling at night. The city is also home to Frankfurt Airport, a major international airport, linking it to many other global hotspots.
Frankfurt sees a range of temperatures throughout the year. Despite falling temperatures of zero degrees and lower being prominent in winter, the city is the hottest large city in Germany during the warmest period between May and September. This time of year sees temperatures reach 26 degrees.
Frankfurt culinary offerings are as diverse as the city, and offers a plethora of options, such as creative cuisine, gourmet kitchens, five-star restaurants and trendy eateries. With many classic Frankfurt specialities on offer like Frankfurter Würstchen (sausages), Grüne Soße and Handkäs' mit Musik, you can fully indulge into Frankfurt culture.
Being a global financial centre is not the only thing that this city has to offer, with many sides to the location there is lots for you to discover and enjoy outside your working hours.
Aligned on both embankments of the River Main, twelve museums are situated in clusters and specialise in film, art, architecture, communication and ethnography. The beautiful landscape of museums has something to offer for everyone, and is the perfect way to fully immerse yourself in Frankfurt heritage.
A quaint, picturesque square encircled by photogenic medieval houses, a church and historic administrative buildings. Here you will find the fantastic Römer building and the Renaissance Fountain of Justice, both must-see landmarks. In addition, many of the beautiful half-timbered houses occupy bars and restaurant terraces, making it an ideal spot to explore in Frankfurt.
The selection of outdoor spaces that Frankfurt has on offer allow for some magnificent spots to clear your head and unwind after a long business day in the corporate hub. Frankfurt’s botanical garden is showcase to many different foreign plants which are organised by region, creating a beautiful tourist attraction for you to explore.