Our serviced apartments in Soltau, Germany are ideal for business travellers visiting the region. As we specially select our corporate accommodation in Soltau, you can be sure the apartments on offer with SilverDoor Apartments meet our stringent criteria of quality, flexibility and convenience. We are experts in the corporate housing industry, meaning we have the expertise, knowledge and tools required to find you the perfect serviced apartment in Soltau for your stay. Simply contact a friendly member of our dedicated team for personalised guidance and booking advice.
SilverDoor Apartments is the leading corporate accommodation agent in the world – with a sterling reputation for providing superb service and sourcing the most stylish, lavish and functional apartments in the world. We have a deep understanding of the needs of our clients, unlike other agents who provide a more generalised accommodation service. We serve some of the world’s largest corporations, providing a world class service every time. Just some of the benefits booking with SilverDoor provides are:
· An expanding portfolio. We have excellent relationships with a growing number of the world’s best property partners, meaning we are always growing our range of serviced apartments across the globe. We now have apartments in over 900 locations, and are growing our portfolio daily. Thanks to our excellent reputation and contacts, we are even able to source properties in new locations for clients, often with a very quick turnaround.
· Expert knowledge. As part of our service, we provide area and city guides, blogs and updated information about the locations we have properties in. Additionally, we require all of our property partners to provide extensive descriptions and photographs of properties, and can request further information quickly thanks to our excellent relationships. We even send our team members to apartments to ensure they meet our standards, and also to provide first-hand information and recommendations based on your criteria.
Begin planning your business trip to Soltau, Germany – call our dedicated account handlers today for personalised and friendly service, with efficient guidance and speedy recommendations.
Often business travellers will automatically browse hotels for their trip, but actually serviced apartments provide a much better form of accommodation for this exact purpose. Merging the high standard services we associate with top end hotels and the privacy and space a private rented property affords, serviced apartments offer our clients the best of both worlds. With the features our accommodation offers, a business trip can run smoothly and on schedule, with plenty of time for resting and relaxing in comfort. The advantages a serviced apartment provides include:
· Amazing value. Our serviced apartments are less expensive than hotels offering like-for-like space and amenities, and are usually based on fixed rates which do not fluctuate based on busy times as hotels do. Furthermore, long-stay apartments benefit from a further tax reduction which is passed onto the client. This makes our apartments ideal for relocating colleagues in need of long-term housing when awaiting a permanent residence.
· Flexible private space. Unlike a restrictive hotel room surrounded by busy corridors and foyers, a serviced apartment in Soltau offers true privacy within a peaceful apartment complex. Having designated living areas within your apartment means you can relax, work, entertain and rest on your own schedule. The inclusion of a fully fitted kitchen also enables guests to enjoy the freedom of cooking for themselves, rather than relying on hotel restaurant timetables or making reservations each night.
· Additional services. The majority of our apartments also benefit from on-site amenities which are often included in the price of your stay, and totally optional to utilise during your stay. These can include gymnasiums, swimming pools, conference rooms and parking. Our aparthotels also benefit from 24/7 receptions, concierge services, optional breakfasts and many more features.
Located in the Heidekreis district of Lower Saxony, Germany, Soltau is a town with a population of approximately 22,000, and features many cultural buildings reflecting traditional German architecture and design. There are also readings and concerts held on the Bohme River, with the cultural week Zwischenspiel – Das Zeit taking place every year.
With comfortably warm and cloudy summers reaching 73, Soltau is a pleasant place to visit outside the winter months. During winter, however, the town experiences very cold and windy weather, dropping to 13F.
EconomySoltau is home to many industrial companies, such as Roders-Tec, G.A. Roders and Rohrs AG which all provide industrial manufacturing services. The town is also the headquarters of the cooperative for purchasing building materials hegebau and the specials deal market JAWOLL.