The benefits of choosing a serviced apartment in Stuttgart are indisputable. More options and control over your booking enable you to refine your accommodation choices to suit even the most specific business requirements. Add to that some significant financial advantages and choosing a furnished apartment in Stuttgart with SilverDoor becomes the obvious choice.
With a wide-range of serviced apartments throughout the German city dubbed “Schwabenmetropole”, our Stuttgart apartments offer a host of facilities and amenities to meet your needs. Our friendly team of business travel experts are always on hand to provide award-winning customer service, 24 hours a day. We’re dedicated to ensuring your booking is smooth, your accommodation is comfortable and your business travel to Stuttgart is effortless.
Why choose a SilverDoor Stuttgart apartment?
Here at SilverDoor we pride ourselves on providing only the best serviced apartments across the globe and our serviced apartments in Stuttgart are no exception. Our experienced team of experts specialise in sourcing and booking serviced apartments which are suited to your needs. We made a conscious decision not to own any of the apartments in our portfolio, so you can be sure that our team of booking agents will advise you without bias or agenda.
Our coverage of the city is second-to-none. Whether you require a homely apartment in Stuttgart’s viridescent north or an aparthotel in the bustling city centre, we can provide your ideal business accommodation in Stuttgart. Furthermore, booking with SilverDoor comes with a host of benefits such as:
· Our carefully cultivated collection. At SilverDoor, we have hand-picked our range of corporate accommodation in Stuttgart. This means we’ve scoured the city to find the finest apartments and aparthotels. Our serviced apartments in Stuttgart boast an array of impressive facilities like fitness centres, on-site parking and fully-fitted kitchens. We’ve built strong relationships with our property partners so we can sustain our top-tier property standards.
· Our unmatched service. We put the client first, so you can be sure you’re getting the best available rates in the best accommodation across the globe. We’ll assign you a specialist to follow your journey throughout to ensure your stay in Stuttgart is smooth and uncomplicated. Our dedicated team is available 24 hours a day to help, so we feel we’ve earned our hundreds of 5-star reviews.
· Our unparalleled expertise. The staff at SilverDoor put to use over 20 years of experience to advise you on your stay. Our team have an extensive knowledge of Stuttgart so from transport and logistics to attractions and dining, we’re on hand to provide the very best guidance.
If you require short-term accommodation for an important industry event or long-term accommodation in Stuttgart for extended business opportunities, call a member of our friendly team here at SilverDoor or send us an enquiry and we’ll find you just the place you need.
What is a Serviced Apartment?
SilverDoor corporate serviced apartments in Stuttgart are ideally suited to business travellers who seek to reap the benefits of an owned apartment without the hassle or financial implications. Enjoy your own space in your own time without reliance on expensive services and interruptions. Our furnished apartments in Stuttgart are stylish, spacious and come with a host of amenities and facilities that won’t find in a hotel. Whether it’s a private space to work, host meetings with business partners or simply unwind, SilverDoor has the perfect accommodation in Stuttgart for you.
Our team is intent on providing unparalleled service. With a serviced apartment in Stuttgart you can enjoy a plethora of benefits, such as:
· Space to think. Our roomy apartments afford you the luxury of cooking in a fully-fitted kitchen, working from your desk and socialising or relaxing in a living space selected with your needs in mind.
· Flexibility. With a serviced apartment in Stuttgart you are spoiled for choice. Whether it’s privacy you seek or a space in which to host your business partners, a serviced apartment is as versatile as it is comfortable. Cook your own meals or find a local restaurant, visit the cinema or watch a film at home. A serviced apartment is convenience personified.
· Tailor-made travel. Be it a washing machine or a swimming pool, a SilverDoor serviced apartment is ready to match your specifications. Simply let us know what you’re looking for and leave the rest to us.
What do I need to know about staying in Stuttgart?
So you’re packed and heading to your serviced apartment in Stuttgart, here are some essential tips to help you prepare:
Among the many ways to get around the city are buses, trains, trams and even a cable-car. We’d recommend picking up a ‘StuttCard’ upon your arrival, which offer big discounts on travel and attractions city-wide.
Situated in southern Germany, Stuttgart benefits from a moderate climate which sees warm, crisp summers and colder, windier winters. We recommend packing for cooler temperatures, but be sure to throw in a few T-shirts for sunny strolls around the vineyards.
Poised on the renowned Neckar River, Stuttgart has long been a hotbed of industry. Housing the headquarters of both Porsche and Mercedes, the city has a history steeped in worldwide automotive culture. A historically significant German city, Stuttgart played host to the Württemberg royal family as early as the 14th century and was the scene of the infamous Thirty Years War.
Want to book your stay in Stuttgart? Use our handy Apartment Finder or give us a call and we’ll find you the perfect accommodation from which to enjoy this beautiful green city.