Are you seeking corporate serviced apartments in Athens? As a city of ancient history and cultural significance, Athens is a popular destination with tourists and business travellers alike. SilverDoor Apartments can locate the optimum corporate housing in Athens to suit your exact needs for your business stay in this incredible capital city. For corporate travel that is comfortable, convenient, and most importantly, successful, booking a serviced apartment with SilverDoor is the natural choice.
Why choose a SilverDoor Athens apartment?
When conducting business in Athens or any city in which you don’t usually operate, having a base from which to conduct your appointments and meetings is essential. With hotels being the norm, it may not dawn on some to seek alternative corporate accommodation in Athens, but there is every reason to with SilverDoor. We are leaders in the industry, specialising in sourcing the very best corporate serviced apartments across the globe. We understand your needs to a tee, and provide personal service to guide you to a winning booking. Just some of the benefits of using our services include:
• An impressive portfolio and resources. Part of our strength lies in our excellent relationships we have built with our many property partners, meaning we are able to source the very best serviced apartments throughout the world and ensure that we are in contact with our property owners. This means we are able to engage in dialogue to source you the best options, rates, and even negotiate special arrangements unique to your requirements. Even when we don’t currently have a property on our books, we can make enquiries quickly to source an apartment almost anywhere on the globe.
• Incredible customer service. What truly sets us apart from our competitors is the level of service we offer. With dedicated account handlers on call to deal with your enquiries personally, we are driven to ensure you receive a friendly, professional and efficient service every time. We have amassed an impressive number of glowing reviews on Trustpilot from clients who come to us time and time again; such is our reputation and high standard of excellence.
As soon as you are ready to book your corporate apartment in Athens, or indeed anywhere in the world, call a friendly member of our team today. We have operators in offices across the world, meaning we are always available to respond to your enquiry.
What is a serviced apartment?
A serviced apartment offers our clients the best of both worlds: combining hotel standard services with flexible and spacious rented accommodation. For business travellers visiting Athens, corporate serviced apartments are perfectly suited, offering a home from home space which caters to all needs. We select our apartments specially, ensuring that they have all the features our clients look for in their chosen corporate housing. Some of the benefits our apartments offer our customers are:
• Privacy and space. Whereas a hotel room, or suite, offers little in the way of living space or privacy, a serviced apartment provides ample private space. Away from bustling hotel corridors and foyers, a serviced apartment is set within a peaceful, dedicated apartment building. Your apartment will be quietly set back and apart, with designated areas for different activities, meaning you have plentiful space to live how you like, when you like – whether that is cooking, entertaining, working or simply relaxing.
• Excellent services. In addition to the spacious and luxurious apartment received for your payment, you will also receive access to a number of onsite services, which vary depending on your apartment of choice. These can include, on-site fitness centres, swimming pools, restaurants, car parking, conference rooms and more. All of these additional services and amenities are optional, so you can plan your time as you see fit.
• Sensational value. Like for like, serviced apartments are much more affordable than hotel suits offering a similar level of features and space. In addition to the immediate cost savings a serviced apartment provides, additional savings can be made with long stay apartment bookings in Athens. Beyond a duration threshold, the tax applied to bookings drops, and this is passed on to the client. This makes our apartments especially beneficial for relocating colleagues awaiting permanent accommodation and in need of a longer-term apartment.
What do I need to know about staying in Athens?
The largest city and capital of Greece, Athens is one of the world’s oldest cities and is famed for its ancient architecture and illustrious history. Today, Athens is an important economic centre in Europe. The main city has approximately 664, 000 residents, whereas the entire urban area has a population of over 3 million.
The largest mass transit system in Greece, the Athens Mass Transit System includes buses, trolleybuses, a metro service and a tram network. Arriving into the city, Athens International Airport is located near Sparta, which is linked to Athens via the metro, as well as buses and many taxi services.
Athens benefits from a warm year round climate, with an average annual temperature of 29 degrees centigrade. The coldest month in January when temperatures drop to around 10 degrees, and the wettest month is December which receives an average of 97.6mm of rain.
What else is Athens known for?
Besides its booming tourist trade (which attracts over 30 million each year – making it one of the most visited countries in Europe and the world), Athens is also home to a large financial sector. Its port, Piraeus, is the largest passenger port in Europe and the second largest in the world. Many large multinational companies have headquarters in the city, including Siemens, Motorola, Samsung and Microsoft.
Remarkably, Athens still retains many structures which have survived thousands of years, and as such many who visit the city are eager to take in these famous sights. From the ancient citadel, the Acropolis, on the city’s hill (visible throughout the city, thanks to laws imposed to prevent buildings surpassing a certain height) to the city’s Agora, there are limitless amounts of incredible architecture to see.