When travelling to Hungary on business, a Budapest serviced apartment is ideal for your requirements. Boasting ample space, individual living areas, a fully fitted kitchen and the benefit of privacy and convenience, our serviced apartments in Budapest have been specially selected with the corporate client in mind. We are experts in sourcing and providing the perfect corporate accommodation to leading businesses in Budapest and throughout the world, with a portfolio which covers over 900 locations. We understand the demands of important business travel, and are perfectly equipped to guide you through a seamless booking service, resulting in a comfortable and convenient corporate stay.
SilverDoor Apartments has been the world’s leading corporate accommodation agent for many years, and ass such we are perfectly equipped to source your ideal apartment in your destination location. With other 900 locations currently in our portfolio (and counting) we can find apartments meeting our exact standards (as well as those of our clients) to ensure your business trip goes smoothly and comfortably. Providing all the benefits of a home from home, our apartments are specially selected to cater to the requirements of a business traveller, and thanks to our understanding of the industry, we make the entire booking process seamless and stress-free. Just some of the benefits booking with SilverDoor provides are:
· An award winning service every time. We have received numerous accolades and international awards for our service, which is the core of our business. Responding promptly to client enquiries, providing bespoke recommendations and negotiating rates and availability all comes as standard from our team, who have been trained to a very high standard to satisfy our customers. Visiting properties in person, having staff available around the clock to answer enquiries and sourcing new properties to meet urgent requests are all services we provide without hesitation.
· Expertise and insight. As well as being knowledge about all of our apartments and their surrounding areas, we also stay in many of the apartments we feature, meaning we can provide valuable insights as to better tailor our suggestions to our clients. With excellent relationships with our property partners in place, we can also easily and efficiently make special requests or enquiries on behalf of our customers.
Providing a balance of hotel luxury services and rented accommodation privacy and flexibility, our serviced apartments in Budapest are ideally designed for business travellers. When visiting a city on business, a long-stay apartment offers a home from home feeling and a true sense of privacy and space a hotel room cannot provide. Our corporate accommodation in Budapest boasts an array of benefits, with just some being:
· Excellent value. Like for like, serviced apartments are more affordable than hotel suites offering equivalent space and features. This saving is only enhanced with longer stays, as a reduction in tax for longer stays is passed onto the client, meaning even better value – which is particularly beneficial for relocating colleagues in need of long-term accommodation whilst awaiting a permanent residence.
· A range of services. Many of the apartments we feature offer exclusive access to on-site facilities – with many being included in the cost of your stay unless otherwise stated. These can include: gymnasiums, swimming pools, spas, conference rooms, parking, and many more amenities. All of these serviced are optional, and can be tailored to your needs – again making serviced apartments the most flexible and convenient form of accommodation for corporate stays.
· Convenience and flexibility. Unlike a restrictive and limited hotel room, a serviced apartment opens up a host of opportunities with designated living spaces and total privacy guaranteed. A peaceful environment offers a perfect area in which to relax, rest, work or entertain entirely on your own schedule. The inclusion of a fully fitted kitchen takes away the stress of needing to make constant reservations for eating out, and also reduces expense. In short, all of these features enable you to live to your own schedule, and utilise the space available as you see fit.
To book your apartment in Budapest and begin your business trip, contact a member of our helpful team today and receive personalised advice and recommendations. Alternatively, explore the properties listed on our site to see the available selection and the high quality apartments we offer.
As the capital and most densely populated city in Hungary, Budapest is naturally a centre for tourism and trade. The Budapest metropolitan area has over 3.3 million inhabitants which accounts for 33% of the total national population.
The Centre or Budapest Transport operates four metro lines, five railway suburban lines, trolleybus lines and hundreds of bus routes (including night routes). In addition to these extensive transport options, there are also boat services and a smart bicycle sharing network. Reaching the city by air is also straightforward, as the city is served by the Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport – which is one of the busiest airport is Central and Eastern Europe.
Budapest typically experiences year round cloud cover, but its summers are warm, with temperatures reaching 91F from May to September. Conversely, the winters are very cold, but are also dry, with temperatures dropping to 12F.
Budapest is renowned for its impressive collection of historic buildings and sites, which draws many tourists to the city. With a cityscape of spires, towers and ornate roofs, the city has a restriction on high rise buildings to preserve the ancient aesthetic. With architecture from the Roman City of Aquincum, the Gothic period as well as Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, there are many impressive and ancient structures to explore in the city. Thermal baths, such as Szechenyi Bath, provide luxurious relaxation spots throughout the city.