A distinctive and technologically advanced city, Tokyo serviced apartments reflect the ingenuity and modernity of Japanese culture. Providing flexibility, convenience and comfort, our Tokyo corporate housing is ideal for business travellers staying in Japan. To ensure your business appointments go to plan during your time in Japan, book a SilverDoor corporate serviced apartment in Tokyo, and enjoy the home from home experience our properties provide.
Why choose a SilverDoor Tokyo apartment?
Finding the ideal corporate accommodation in Tokyo is easy with SilverDoor Apartments. We have years of hard earned experience in the corporate accommodation market, which has enabled us to become the industry leader. Our extensive experience in the field also means we have developed hundreds of long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading property partners. This allows us to source the best properties as quickly as possible, and reinforces our reputation for excellence. Just some of the factors which make booking serviced apartments in Tokyo with us your best choice are:
• Our extensive portfolio. With a range of properties across the globe which is growing daily, we can always source a serviced apartment suited to you, no matter your destination. Even if we do not have a location on our books, our team will work fast with our property partners to source a property as quickly as possible to suit your needs.
• Industry insight. Unlike other providers, we specialise in corporate accommodation. This means we have a rich understanding of what our clients require and expect for business travel – and we are better able to efficiently provide for them. In addition to our expert team’s knowledge of both corporate accommodation and the locations we serve, we also have first-hand accounts of many of the apartments we book with, so we can give detailed, specific information about residences and make tailored recommendations.
• Leading customer service. Our team consists of industry experts who are committed to providing a flawless service every time. Our clients are assigned individual account handlers to guide them through the booking process, and build strong relationships. This enables us to better serve and develop genuine, mutually beneficial relationships – just one reason why our clients use our fantastic service again and again.
To begin your business trip to Japan, book your perfect serviced apartment in Tokyo today with SilverDoor Apartments. Call a dedicated team member for friendly, fast and professional service which we guarantee will impress you.
What is a serviced apartment?
Serviced apartments offer a home from home experience, in accommodation catered to your needs while travelling on business. Merging the best elements of a hotel (included, on-site services) and a private rental (privacy, flexibility and space), our corporate housing in Tokyo is tailored for corporate stays. With only the most luxurious, high quality accommodation in our portfolio (at excellent rates), choosing a SilverDoor serviced apartment is the natural option for a successful business trip. Just some of the advantages our apartments offer include:
• A private and flexible space. Within your serviced apartment, you are able to take full advantage of a generously sized, private area. Unlike a cramped hotel room near busy corridors and foyers, a serviced apartment offers total privacy within a dedicated apartment building. With multiple living spaces, and a fully fitted kitchen, you are able to utilise the space as you see fit. Whether you want to cook and dine in after a long day, work in peace, or entertain colleagues, your apartment is your home during your stay.
• Additional services. As the majority of our properties are located within dedicated buildings, there are often multiple services and facilities included on-site. These are usually included in the price (and if they are not, this is explicitly stated), and can include: fitness centres, swimming pools, 24/7 reception, conference centres and meeting rooms. All of these features can be used as is your preference – again making a serviced apartment a more flexible and convenient option.
• Exceptional value. Compared with hotel suites offering similar space and features, serviced apartments are much better value. We will always negotiate the best rates for our clients – but in addition to this, longer stay apartments benefit from a tax break, which we pass onto our clients. This makes our serviced apartments even better value for colleagues relocating to a new city and in need of a residence while awaiting permanent accommodation.
What do I need to know about staying in Tokyo?
The capital of Japan since 1869, Tokyo has grown into one of the world’s leading technological cities. The Greater Tokyo Area is thought to be the most populous metropolitan area in the world, while the city itself has a population of almost 14 million. Technically, Tokyo is a metropolitan prefecture as it combines features of a city and a prefecture.
Tokyo is known for its highly efficient train and subway network, so when staying in the city transportation via rail is often the best mode of getting around. As planes are forbidden to fly over the city (a lasting impact of World War II), the best way to reach Tokyo by air is to fly to Narita International Airport outside the city.
The hottest time of year to visit Tokyo is August, during which the average temperature is around 26 degrees, whereas January has the coldest average temperature of just 5 degrees. June receives the most rainfall, with an average of 181mm.
What else is Tokyo known for?
Tokyo operates as a major international finance centre, as it is home to multiple headquarters of the world’s large investment banks and insurance companies. Along with New York and London, Tokyo is considered one of three ‘command centres’ for the world economy. Alongside its financial background, Tokyo is home to the biggest wholesale fish and seafood market in the world – The Tsukiji Fish Market – which serves 50,000 buyers and sellers every day.