For corporate travellers visiting Mexico’s beautiful Torreón, serviced apartments are ideal. Our corporate housing in Torreón has been carefully selected with the business traveller in mind – offering convenience, comfort and flexibility, allowing you to make the most of your business trip. As experts in the industry, SilverDoor Apartments has the necessary means and resources to make your corporate travel booking a streamlined and professional experience – we guarantee you won’t be disappointed by the service we offer.
Why choose a SilverDoor Torreón apartment?
We have established ourselves as the leader in the corporate accommodation industry after many years providing quality serviced apartments to some of the largest corporations in the world. As such, we also have many long-held relationships with the world’s leading property partners – meaning we are able to offer premium accommodation tailored to your requirements. There are a host of reasons why booking a serviced apartment in Torreón with us is beneficial to you – including:
• Access to a vast portfolio of properties. We provide serviced apartments in over 800 cities worldwide – and this figure is growing weekly. All of our apartments must meet our stringent criteria – ensuring quality is key to our service. We even send our account managers to visit properties in person to provide first hand verification and information about the accommodation we offer – meaning you can rest assured your booking goes smoothly. Even if we don’t have an apartment in your required location on our site, we can make enquiries to source the best options – thanks to our excellent property partner relationships – quickly and without fuss.
• Specialist expertise. As we deal exclusively with corporate properties and clients, we have an excellent knowledge of corporate housing in Torreón, and across the world. Unlike other providers which don’t filter their listed properties, we attain properties with clients in mind. Simply put, we understand corporate travel and its needs so can best cater to you in every way – from a fast and efficient booking service, to tailored support and advice.
• Exemplary customer service. We have acquired the best account handlers and customer support team in the industry, and pride ourselves on our excellent levels of service. Our fantastic Trustpilot score only goes to show the fantastic work our team does, and is justification for the countless clients who use our service time and time again.
Start your journey to Mexico today and book your perfect corporate serviced apartment in Torreón. Call our dedicated team to receive a personalised service and a fast delivery of recommendations and our best rates.
What is a serviced apartment?
Hotels are often the ‘go-to’ for corporate travel bookings – but we find that our clients, once exposed to the world of serviced apartments, never look back. This is because our corporate accommodation is ideal for those travelling on business. Blending the quality serviced associated with hotels, and the privacy and space attributed to private rented accommodation, serviced apartments provide the best of both worlds to guests. Some of the benefits this combination offers are:
• Excellent value. With our apartments offering a much more affordable rate than hotel suites offering a similar standard of space and features, SilverDoor’s range of serviced apartments offer a natural cost saving incentive. In addition to this, long-stay apartments benefit from an additional tax reduction which we pass on to our clients, making our apartments ideal for colleagues relocating and awaiting permanent housing.
• Flexibility and convenience. Our apartments are fitted with a fully equipped kitchen to allow you to live flexibly – eat in after a busy day, or dine out with colleagues. Simply put, you are not tied down to any schedule but your own in a serviced apartment. Furthermore, our apartments all benefit from separated living spaces, meaning you can comfortably sleep, eat, entertain, rest and work as you see fit. The home from home aspect of our apartments make them doubly enticing – be comfortably during your trip to maximise your chances of success.
• Extra services and amenities. With many apartments being located within dedicated apartment blocks, they often benefit from a host of services. These can include swimming pools, gymnasiums, conference rooms and theatres – all included in the cost of your stay. Many also feature additional, paid services, including parking, restaurants and bars. All features are optional, so you can utilise them as they suit you.
What do I need to know about staying in Torreón?
Located in the Mexican state of Coahuila, Torreón is a city with a population of almost 700,000. Named after the ‘torreón’ the town was originally built around (meaning ‘big tower’ – used to monitor floods), the area was first reached by a Spanish mission in 1566, but archaeological evidence shows the area was inhabited from 10,000 BC. Originally a centre for ranching, irrigation improvements led to a farming boom and an uptake in cotton processing. Torreón did not become an industrial city until the mid-20th century.
Torreón benefits from a hot climate, with long and hot summers and cool and dry winters. The summer temperature peaks at 101 F and the winters drop to 37F, so adequate clothing for enduring the heat is essential, as is sun cream.
What else is Torreón known for?
Since developing from a predominantly ranching and farming economy, Torreón now has industries in textiles and metal processing. Additional businesses such as those relating to mining and vehicle production are also established in the city, as are multiple stores. The city is also boosted my multiple universities and colleges in and around its centre.