When visiting Nepal on business, sourcing the best accommodation is crucial. Our selection of Lalitpur serviced apartments are the best to be found – offering comfortable and convenient residences for corporate travellers to settle into seamlessly upon arrival. As experts exclusively in corporate housing – and serving some of the largest corporations in the world – we have the expertise and property portfolio to arrange the ideal corporate accommodation bookings for you – no matter where in the world you are travelling to.
Why choose a SilverDoor Lalitpur apartment?
As the leading corporate serviced apartment provider in the world, we provide a tailored, expert service to our clients to ensure optimum customer satisfaction. We have accrued a wealth of knowledge about business travel, our business travel destinations and the thousands of properties we offer our clients. We have an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs and therefore ensure the properties in our portfolio meet them perfectly. Some of the main benefits our service provides are:
• Exceptional service. We pride ourselves on the outstanding service we provide to our clients – offering impartial, professional advice and a world-wide in-house team that can be contacted 24 hours a day. We promise to always negotiate the best rates for our customers – and our agent status means any properties we offer, we offer in the interest of the client only (we have none of our own properties to push or preference). We have achieved a 4.9/5 rating on Trustpilot thanks to the superb service we deliver daily – why not book with us today and see if we meet your expectations?
• An expansive portfolio. Our selection of serviced apartments in Lalitput and the entire world is extensive, meaning no ,matter where your business takes you, we can provide the ideal accommodation. Thanks to our excellent property partner relationships, we can make special arrangements on your behalf as to ensure your booking is optimised to your needs. Furthermore, we can even source new properties as a matter of priority if you are visiting an area we don’t yet have on our books.
Book your ideal furnished housing in Lalitput by calling our helpful and friendly team and making the first step into a luxury SilverDoor stay.
What is a serviced apartment?
Offering guests the best of both worlds – luxury hotel services and flexible private space – serviced apartments are ideal for corporate travellers. Providing all the luxuries of home and additional features, staying in a corporate serviced apartment in Lalitput is the best way to settle into your new location and begin your trip in comfort – ready to soak up the culture, prepare yourself for the busy schedule of your trip and make yourself at home. This is all made possible by the many benefits a serviced apartment offers, including:
• Peace and flexibility. Unlike a confined hotel room within a busy, impersonal hotel building, serviced apartments offer a true home-from-home experience. With all the space necessary to comfortably sleep, rest, entertain, cook, work and relax, you can settle into your stay with ease and enjoy the luxury décor and amenities your accommodation offers. The addition of a kitchen makes for a much more flexible and convenient stay, and also saves money on relying on meals out every afternoon and night.
• Incredible value. Compared with hotel suites, or larger hotel rooms, offering similar features, serviced apartments offer much better value. This nightly cost saving is only improved when, beyond a certain booking threshold, the nightly rate further decreases for the customer thanks to a tax cut. This makes our apartments perfect for relocating colleagues in need of some temporary accommodation.
• Additional luxury services. In addition to housekeeping, serviced apartments usually offer a range of varying optional services and amenities, including fitness centres and swimming pools, 24 hour reception desks, conference rooms and on-site parking. This makes our apartments perfect for those who like to keep up with fitness regimes, and even offers the opportunity to conduct business with colleagues and clients from the comfort of your own apartment building.
What do I need to know about staying in Lalitpur?
The third largest city of Nepal, Laliput - historically known as Patan, and sometimes known as Manigal - is located in the south of Kathmandu Valley and is thought to have a population of around 230,000 inhabitants. It is separated by the Nepalese capital, Kathmandu, by the Bagmati River, and covers roughly 15.5 square kilometres.
The closest airport to the city is the Tribhuvan International Airport, located around 7 kilometres from the city centre. In the city itself, roads are, like many Nepalese cities, congested by both vehicles and pedestrians, meaning transportation by foot is often preferred. If vehicular transport is preferred, it is recommended that a private hire service is used.
With a hot temperature year round, Lalitpur has a very dry season which is mostly clear between March and May and September and October (reaching temperatures of 112F). The wet season can see temperatures drop to 45F.
What else is Lalitpur known for?
The Lalitpur economy is primarily based on trade, such as small scale cottage industries and traditional arts and crafts. In fact, the city is thought to have produced more artists than any other Nepalese city. Although it is less urbanised than the capital, the city does have many workshops, restaurants and hotels. Buddha Air also has its headquarters in nearby Jawalakhel.