If you are
planning an important business trip to the Netherlands, our range of corporate serviced
apartments in Gouda are ideal for your stay. Providing the space, comfort and convenience
necessary when moving between business appointments and meetings, the
SilverDoor range of corporate accommodation in Gouda has been specially
selected with the business traveller in mind. Book with SilverDoor Apartments
to ensure your business trip to Gouda is optimised for success.
The leading provider of corporate aparthotels, SilverDoor Apartments has earned a reputation for impeccable quality and outstanding service. Our clients book with us time and time again because they trust our team of experts who are on hand 24/7 (thanks to our strategically placed global offices, which function throughout the world’s time zones) to answer any queries and provide a personalised and professional service, every time. Just some of the reasons why booking with SilverDoor is the best option for your business trip are:
· Unrivalled expertise. We maintain strong relationships with the world’s leading property partners, which grants us the best understanding of the properties we provide to our clients, as well as the surrounding locale and amenities. Furthermore, our staff stay in many of our apartments meaning we have first-hand insights into our apartments – enabling us to make better, tailored recommendations depending on your requirements.
· First rate service. Our dedicated account handlers are some of the very best corporate accommodation experts in the world. With an exemplary attitude to serving our customers, these team members will stop shot of nothing to ensure you are completely satisfied with your booking. Seeking a serviced apartment in a location not currently in our portfolio? No problem – our team will work quickly to source available properties from our property partners.
To make your corporate housing in Gouda booking, simply call our team today for a friendly and professional service. Alternatively, explore the range of properties on our website to see examples of the high quality apartments we have on offer.
Merging the luxurious services and amenities typical of a five star hotel with the privacy and flexibility of a private rented property, serviced apartments offer our clients the best of both worlds for their business trips away. Not only are our corporate apartments in Gouda luxurious, they also offer the functionality of a home-from-home space, meaning your lifestyle can be maintained as you wish when travelling away on business. Just some of the many advantages to a serviced apartment include:
· Superb value. Compared with hotels offering similar sized suites and features (which are hard to find!), serviced apartments are much better value for money. Not only is the nightly rate lower for the majority of our serviced apartments than hotel equivalents, we also offer a tax discount on bookings which extend beyond a duration threshold, meaning the nightly rate reduced even further. This makes our apartments ideal for colleagues relocating and in need of Gouda serviced apartments for long term bookings while waiting for permanent accommodation.
· Privacy and comfort. Serviced apartments offer a true sense of privacy – away from the busy corridors and small confines of a hotel, these spaces are large enough to make yourself at home in peace. The functionality of multiple areas for sleeping, cooking, entertaining and working means you can truly relax and prepare for each business appointment fully, and on your own schedule.
· Convenient services. Many of our apartments are set in dedicated buildings which feature a host of services designed to make your life easy and enjoyable. From gyms, swimming pools and cinema rooms to housekeeping and on-site restaurants, all features are optional and often included in the price of your stay.
Gouda is a moderately sized city in the west of the Netherlands, and has a population of over 70,000. The city is famed for many items of produce – its name being mainly associated with Gouda cheese.
With two railway stations, Gouda and Gouda Goverwelle, Gouda is best reached by train. The city is also near the major motorways A12 and A20 for those wishing to reach the city via car or coach. Like much of the Netherlands, Gouda has an extensive bicycle network, with many charging bays for e-bikes.
Like most Northern European countries, Gouda experiences its best/warmest weather in July and August, where temperatures average between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius. Rain is very likely throughout the winter months – the coolest of which being February.
Gouda has seen many phases of prosperity and disaster. In the 16th century it suffered significant economic problems, and after recovering it was devastated in the 17th century by war and plague. Hit by multiple subsequent recessions, for a time ‘Goudaner’ and ‘beggar’ were interchangeable. The city truly expanded following the Second World War, during which time in tripled in size.
Previously supported by beer and linen production, Gouda today bases much of its economy on tourism and leisure – especially its centre. Jobs in the city are predominantly found in commercial and healthcare services. The city market still trades in Gouda cheese, and the city is known for manufacturing candles, smoking pipes and stroopwafels.