For a business trip to the tropical capital of New Caledonia, a serviced apartment in Noumea provides the ideal hub from which to conduct and plan your stay. Here at SilverDoor Apartments, we are constantly expanding our portfolio of properties to ensure wherever your business trip takes you, we have high quality aparthotels to offer in your chosen destination. Are you ready to book your trip to Noumea? Then browse our corporate serviced apartments in the city – you needn’t look elsewhere.
Why choose a SilverDoor Noumea apartment?
SilverDoor Apartments has accrued years of hard earned experience in the corporate accommodation industry – winning countless clients and establishing excellent relationships with our property partners. With serviced apartments in over 800 cities worldwide, we source only the best apartments for our clients – ensuring our high standard of service is reflected in the properties we provide. There are many advantages to booking accommodation with SilverDoor Apartments, such as:
• Excellent customer service. Unlike other providers, we have a dedicated account handling team who are there to talk to you in person. Our staff members are knowledgeable, professional and friendly, and will go to whatever length to ensure you find your perfect corporate serviced apartment. We aim to assign accounts to a single team member, meaning you will always speak to someone you know and trust – developing a valued relationship which we hope will keep you coming back to utilise our services.
• Industry expertise. Having worked for many years in the corporate accommodations sector, we have a deep understanding of what a business traveller requires during their stay, and so we are able to answer any questions, or make special arrangements for our customers, thanks to our excellent relationships with our property partners. Furthermore, as we encourage our staff to stay in the apartments as often as possible, we have detailed first-hand notes about many of the properties we advertise, meaning we can better advise you.
To begin arranging your business trip to Noumea, call one of our professional account handlers today who will walk you through the available properties and options – we guarantee you won’t be disappointed by our exceptional service.
What is a serviced apartment?
A serviced apartment is an increasingly popular type of accommodation, especially for business travellers, because of the increased flexibility and space it provides. Merging the top rate services of a hotel with the home from home functions and features of a private rented space, serviced apartments are ideally designed for those needing to conduct business in a new city – whether for short stay or long stay trips. Just some of the benefits these residences deliver include:
• A spacious and flexible living area. A serviced apartment is designed to feel like a stylish and luxurious home from home. It comes with a fully fitted kitchen and living room, all within a stylish design. The addition of these spaces means you can plan for any event – eating out isn’t a problem, but you can just as easily cook at home to save money and have a more restful evening. Similarly, the extra living areas make entertaining or working in your own space easily achievable.
• Excellent value. Our accommodation offers incredible value, particularly when compared with hotels offering the same features and space a serviced apartment provides. Furthermore, longer stays (beyond a certain duration threshold) decrease nightly rates of serviced apartments even further, meaning a SilverDoor serviced apartment is ideal for colleagues who are relocating to Noumea and require interim accommodation while awaiting permanent housing.
• A range of services. In addition to the luxury of your own apartment, our accommodation often boasts multiple services, included in the price (unless otherwise stated). These services can include on-site fitness centres, swimming pools, restaurants, parking, concierge services, housekeeping and more. All of these features are designed to make your stay that little more convenient and luxurious, meaning you can focus on ensuring your business appointments are successful, while we take care of the rest.
What do I need to know about staying in Noumea?
Noumea was established by the French who wanted to assert control over the island following the establishment of a British settlement nearby by James Paddon in 1851. The city first served as a penal colony until it shifted focus to export – thanks to the nearby mining of nickel and gold. In the second world war the city was the headquarters for the United States military in the South Pacific. The impact of this can still be felt today, with many districts reflecting the American occupation – such as ‘Robinson’ and ‘Motor Pool’.
Reflecting the seasons of the time zone, Noumea experiences its hottest temperatures in January – with an average temperature of 26C, whereas July is its coldest month (20C). Year round the weather is generally warm, and most rainfall occurs in February.
What else is Noumea known for?
The city is a mix of French and Melanesian culture, with 34.5% of the city’s inhabitants being European. French is the dominant language, with 98.7% of the adult populace speaking French. Comparatively, 74.9% of those over 15 have no knowledge of any Kanak language.
Despite a very high number of sunshine days, Noumea is not currently considered a major tourist destination. The city, like much of New Caledonia, was outfitted for nickel mining and exportation, with tourism only being considered as an economy boost in 1970s. Much of the improvements to the city and its infrastructure are made possible due to investment provided by France – with hopes that the local economy will eventually become self-sustainable.