With Norway being the world’s largest producer of salmon, it’s no surprise that the fish is a popular food in Oslo. Norwegian smoked salmon is amongst the best in the world and a must try for visitors to Norway. Other local dishes include Kjøttkaker (meatballs), Svinekoteletter (pork chops) and Fårikål (mutton stew).
- - Oslo is the fifth most expensive city to live in the world.
- - The Nobel Peace Prize award ceremony is hosted annually in the Oslo City Hall.
- - Frogner Park is the largest sculpture park in the world, with over 200 sculptures made by a single artist.
- - Most of Oslo is consisted of forests, with the city being voted the European Green Capital for 2019.
- - Oslo donates an annual Christmas tree to London which is displayed in Trafalgar Square as gratitude to the people of London for their support and assistance during the Second World War.
- - The iconic ‘Scream’ painting was based on Oslo and is displayed in the Munch Museum in the capital.
- - Oslo has a Viking ship museum which contains unimpaired ships dating back over 1000 years ago.
WHAT IS A SERVICED APARTMENT?
Our serviced apartments in Oslo are crafted with business travellers in mind. Modern, spacious and situated in central Oslo, our corporate accommodation is fully furnished and the very best in the city. At SilverDoor, we understand that every corporate traveller has different needs, which is why our expert booking agents go above and beyond by helping to find the perfect apartment for your stay. Our Oslo serviced apartments offer unique flexibilities that are rarely an option in a typical hotel. Primarily, our corporate clients are able to decide how regular they would like their apartment to be serviced. This flexibility allows for fewer intrusions which helps to make our guests feel at home. Secondly, our serviced accommodation in Oslo comes with kitchen facilities, allowing our clients flexibility. Guests can choose whether to cook at home or eat of in one of Oslo’s fine restaurants. Business travellers appreciate this flexibility which also helps to reduce expenses on a business trip. Finally, a USP of our serviced apartments in Oslo is that the average apartment is approximately twice the size of the standard hotel room. Not only does this provide more room to relax, the extra space enables our clients to entertain guests or conduct business meetings in the living space.
WHY CHOOSE A SERVICED APARTMENT IN OSLO WITH SILVERDOOR?
Opting to stay in a SilverDoor serviced apartment in Oslo can bring multiple benefits for business travellers. With over 20 years in the corporate accommodation industry, at SilverDoor we are best placed to ensure that your business trip runs smoothly. We understand that every business traveller has differing needs, which is why our dedicated booking agents tailor every quotation to each individual. They listen to your needs and do their utmost to find your perfect serviced apartment in Oslo. With a solid expertise in the industry, our booking agents strive to ensure that every client is completely satisfied with the quality of their accommodation and the level of service they encounter. At SilverDoor, we have a strong knowledge of our apartment providers and are always looking to expand our portfolio to reaffirm our commitment to offering the best corporate accommodation in Oslo.