Corporate serviced apartments in St Petersburg, Russia are perfectly suited to business travellers. Versatile and offering flexibility to your suit your lifestyle, our corporate accommodation in St Petersburg is perfect for those wanting a home from home when travelling on business. The convenience our corporate housing in Russia offers means you can easily manipulate your living quarters to suit you, whether you wish to work, relax, entertain, cook or simply get some well-earned sleep. Look no further for booking your business trip to St Petersburg – we have your business, accommodated.
Why choose a SilverDoor St Petersburg apartment?
SilverDoor Apartments specialise in sourcing the finest corporate accommodation across the globe. With years of experience behind us, we have grown into the leader in the field, meaning there is no one better to trust your bookings with. Our Trustpilot ratings are consistently excellent, and the fact that our clients use our services again and again only goes to show how well recommended our superb customer service comes. We deal with some of the largest businesses and property partners in the world – but beyond that we offer a host of benefits our competitors can’t match, including:
• The best service around. We have assembled a team of experts in the corporate accommodation industry who are driven to provide the very best customer service. Attentive, thoughtful, friendly and professional, our account handlers are dedicated to ensuring your stay is the best it possible can be. We will go beyond the call of duty to arrange accommodation for you, even if it means locating a property not yet on our books and making sure we can book it in for you at short notice – there is no end to our commitment.
• Resources and relationships. As we hold excellent relationships with property partners across the world, we are able to make special arrangements (and negotiate rates) for serviced apartments quickly and effectively. Furthermore, we encourage our staff to stay in the apartments we feature, meaning we can offer even more specific advice and recommendations suited to you. We also have an extensive portfolio, meaning no matter where you are looking to travel on business, the chances are, we already have found the best corporate housing available in the area. Our worldwide team enforces the highest of standards for all our properties, so you can always rest assured that SilverDoor Apartments has your booking covered, from start to finish.
Find your ideal serviced apartment in St Petersburg today – call a member of our dedicated team to receive personalised and professional guidance. Alternatively, browse our complete selection of corporate aparthotels today via our website and see the quality we offer – we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
What is a serviced apartment?
Simply put, a serviced apartment is a home from home. Spacious, flexible and designed to provide you with all the amenities you could expect from a private and self-contained living space, serviced apartments are perfect for business travellers. Combine this with a range of hotel level services – making life more convenient while staying in a new city – and it’s easy to see why corporate accommodation is favoured by those travelling on business. There is a vast array of benefits a corporate serviced apartment in St Petersburg provides, with just some being:
• Privacy to suit you. Our apartments are peaceful and private residences. Unlike hotel rooms which often suffer from bustling corridors, lifts and foyers, serviced apartment buildings are quiet and homely. To maximise your peace, you can even schedule housekeeping to suit your schedule, meaning your stay can be completely uninterrupted. With space to perform your daily functions at leisure – not confined to a single room or suite – serviced apartments lend themselves to corporate use.
• Incredible value. Like for like, serviced apartments are much more cost effective than hotel suites offering a similar standard of living and space. Furthermore, our apartments benefit from a tax reduction beyond a duration threshold, meaning further savings can be made on long stay apartment use. This is particularly useful for colleagues looking to relocate and awaiting permanent residence in a city.
• Amenities and services. Each of our corporate apartments in St Petersburg comes with a fully fitted kitchen as standard, as well as other high quality furnishings and features. Outside of the apartments themselves, many of our properties come with on-site services included in the price, ranging from fitness centres and swimming pools to conference rooms and cinemas. All services are completely optional, so you can use them as you see fit, and as suits your schedule.
What do I need to know about staying in St Petersburg?
Russia’s second largest city after the capital Moscow, St Petersburg has a population of over 5 million. Being a significant Russian port on the Baltic Sea, it also has a federal subject status. The city’s name comes from its founder, Peter the Great, who originally named it Sankt-Peterburg.
Getting around St Petersburg is made easy thanks to its extensive road and rail network. The St Petersburg Metro conveys millions of passengers annually, as does the city’s reliable tram system. Meanwhile, the city’s impressive bus network carry up to three million passengers every day. The nearby Pulkovo Airport serves to bring in visitors to the city by air.
Its northern position means St Petersburg is exposed to a cooler climate – with its hottest month, July, having an average temperature of just 18 degrees centigrade. January sees a low average of -6, meaning warm clothing should always be packed when visiting this Russian powerhouse.
What else is St Petersburg known for?
Being a trade gateway for much of Russia and beyond, St Petersburg is regarded as the industrial centre of Russia. Its economic staples include shipbuilding, aerospace, military production and oil and gas trade. These ranges of industries have led the city to develop three large cargo seaports. LMZ, based in the city, produces ten percent of the world’s power turbines for power plants.
St Petersburg has over 200 museums, including the famous Hermitage Museum and The Russian Museum. Located in the city is also the Mariinsky Theatre, which is home to the Mariinsky Ballet Company and opera. Anton Rubinstein also founded the St Petersburg Conservatory which went on to educate some of the world’s finest musicians, including Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev and Shostakovich.