Gangbuk District, Seoul
Visiting the technological city of Seoul on business? Look no further than our selection of the finest serviced apartments in Seoul – perfect for your corporate trip to this stunning city. Providing countless clients with a superior form of accommodation for their business travel for 20 years, we are experts in the field and guarantee booking with us offers the best experience for you and your colleagues. With luxury living spaces affording privacy, space and comfort as standard, our Seoul serviced apartments are ideal for corporate travellers. Catering to your exact requirements, SilverDoor will ensure your stay in Seoul is optimised for success.
SilverDoor Apartments specialised in providing specially selected corporate accommodation for business travellers across the world. We have a wealth of experience and expertise in this field, meaning we are the best in the industry at sourcing and booking serviced apartments for some of the largest corporations in the world. With a Trustpilot score of 4.9, it’s easy to see why we get so much repeat business from our dedicated customers who grace us with fantastic reviews of our service. The reasons why people continue to choose SilverDoor above the competition include:
· Outstanding resources. We have formed excellent relationships with the world’s leading serviced apartment providers to ensure our portfolio is expansive, yet also reflect our high quality standards. This means we are able to obtain the best deal for the client – whether it is sourcing apartments urgently at short notice or negotiating the best deal and included features – as our experienced team work efficiently on your behalf. We even fly out to source new properties in newly requested locations to meet client requests.
· Excellent service. When you are ready to book your serviced apartment in Seoul, you need only contact our team via telephone or website form to receive dedicated advice and personalised service. Our professional and friendly staff members will work efficiently to find properties to meet your requirements, providing a selection of options which meet your needs. Furthermore, all of our staff are in-house, meaning your enquirieis will often be dealt by the same staff member to ensure you always feel taken care of and fully satisfied with the business relationship in place.
A serviced apartment offers a balanced blend of private rented home from home qualities and hotel level luxury services. The result is a perfect spacious living area for an immediate sense of privacy, with the added bonus of services which take the stress out of arriving in a new location. Designed for comfort and luxury, and providing convenience and flexibility other forms of accommodation simply don’t offer, serviced apartments have many advantages over other properties. Some of these benefits include:
· Amazing value. Serviced apartments are not only better value when compared with hotel rooms offering a similar size and included features, they actually are more affordable as length of stays increase thanks to a tax rate reduction which is passed onto the client. This makes our apartments particularly cost effective for clients relocating and in need of long-term temporary accommodation whilst awaiting a permanent residence.
· A range of services. As many serviced apartments reside in dedicated apartment buildings, they often benefit from additional services and amenities onsite – all of which can be used by the guest. These can include gymnasiums, swimming pools, conference rooms, 24 hour receptions, concierge service and more. Most services are completely free – but more bespoke services may incur an additional charge.
· Complete convenience. The main appeal of our apartments to clients is the level of convenience and flexibility they offer. With a private living space, with dedicated rooms in which to cook, work, rest, entertain and relax, you can truly live to your own schedule – unrestricted by hotel time frames and the lack of options such accommodation affords. Acting as a true home from home and base during your travels, serviced apartments offer the ultimate business trip experience.
Seoul has a very high population (twice the density of New York) of over 10 million residents, and is classed as an alpha world city – with one of the top world economies. Seoul is renowned for its technology driven economy and culture which has prompted its growth and expansion.
Seoul features the typical transportation options of a modern city – most notably a well-connected series of bus services which run throughout the city and to other large cities in South Korea. The subway is a very popular form of transportation, with over 8 million passengers a day making it one of the busiest in the world. Seoul is famed for its KTX high-speed train which operates at over 186 miles per over. The highly rated Incheon International Airport serves the city and is popular with visitors from across the globe.
Seoul experiences long and muggy summers, which often have cloudy and wet days. The temperature during hot periods (from May to July and August to October) can reach 85F. In winter the weather is dry but freeing, with temperature dropping to 11F.
Following its liberation by the US at the end of the Second World War, Seoul changed hands between Russian and Chinese backed South Korean forces and American backed forces, resulting in a severely damaged city with a low population. Following this, the city began to focus on reconstruction which prompted economic and population growth which has grown to represented 20% of the South Korean population.