Choosing a serviced apartment in Madrid brings a vast range of benefits. From value for money to convenience, a serviced apartment is the natural choice for your business accommodation. Madrid is one of Europe’s foremost business cities, so for corporate travellers finding the ideal business accommodation is vitally important. SilverDoor Apartments is the logical choice for sourcing and providing luxury serviced apartments in Madrid hand-picked to your specifications.
Combining unmatched expertise and excellent distribution across the Spanish capital, our friendly team of specialists will help you find your perfect accommodation in Madrid. With over 20 years of expertise and 24-hour support, our team are focussed on finding you a serviced apartment that dovetails with your plans.
Here at SilverDoor we specialise in providing only the very best serviced apartments in Madrid and around the world. With years of hands-on experience, our multi-award-winning team will put to use our unparalleled knowledge of the world’s leading business hubs to find you a serviced apartment which caters to your needs. Whether it’s highlighting nearby supermarkets, mapping the fastest transport options or suggesting an under-the-radar cultural attraction, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile.
A SilverDoor serviced apartment offers a plethora of benefits for corporate travellers. As a leading serviced apartment agent, SilverDoor is a trusted brand with a reputation for transparency, reliability and flexibility. Whether you’re looking for an aparthotel in Madrid’s city centre or a serviced apartment near the Barrio de Salamanca, SilverDoor is expertly equipped to accommodate you and your team. Take advantage of the many advantages of choosing SilverDoor, such as:
· Our carefully curated portfolio. Our team work hard to ensure we only select the prime serviced apartments in Madrid, so you can be confident that your accommodation has been chosen with your needs in mind. Let us know what you require and we’ll find you a space that suits you. Whether it’s a homely apartment on the Manzanares or a modern aparthotel near the bustling Puerta del Sol, we’ll find the ideal spot for you in Madrid.
· Our unrivalled service. At SilverDoor, your satisfaction is our top priority. We’re proud of our outstanding client satisfaction record, so we assign all of our clients with a specialist to help manage their journey from the early stages of your booking right through to your return home. We’re on hand 24 hours a day to ensure you are comfortable and content. Take a look for yourself at our hundreds of 5-star reviews from our loyal clients.
· Our comprehensive knowledge. Our team pride themselves on being as knowledgeable as they are helpful. We’ve studied locations around the globe to ensure we can advise you on what you can do, where you can go and how you can get there. From apartment specifications to transport links, you’ll be left with no unwanted surprises when you touch down.
If you or your colleagues need a corporate serviced apartment in Madrid, call a member of our friendly team here at SilverDoor and we’ll be delighted to help. Alternatively, take a look at our extensive collection of serviced apartments and aparthotels in Madrid.
SilverDoor corporate serviced apartments in Madrid are ideally suited to business travellers looking for comfort and functionality in their temporary accommodation. Enjoy the luxury of your own space and live on your own schedule without disruption or pressure to spend money on exorbitant hotel services. Spacious, contemporary and functional, our serviced apartments in Madrid are fitted with the amenities and facilities to help make your stay a memorable one.
Our purpose is to provide the highest quality service, so with a serviced apartment in Madrid you enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
· Value for money. Opting for a serviced apartment in Madrid can save you money across the board – with features like washing and cooking facilities, on-site parking and high-speed internet saving you money on pricey add-ons and services.
· Room to spread out. A serviced apartment affords you a spacious living space in which to relax, meet with business partners and socialise. Cook in your fully-fitted kitchen, watch a film in your living room and come and go as you please. A serviced apartment is as flexible as it is comfortable.
· A friendly, personal service. We want your travel to go as smoothly as possible, so we go above and beyond to make sure your stay is trouble-free.
So your serviced apartment in Madrid is booked and you’ve located your passport. Time to plan your trip. We’ve put together some essential tips to making the most of the Spanish capital:
A well-connected city, Madrid boasts an array of transport options. Upon your arrival at Madrid-Barajas airport you can catch a metro from the terminal straight into the city in just 12 minutes. From there we recommend picking up a Madrid transport Card, which offers big savings on public travel. Alternatively you can grab a Tarjeta Multi, which you can top-up when necessary and use on all public transport.
Classified as having a Mediterranean climate, the Spanish capital benefits from having beautiful hot summers and cooler winters with sporadic snowfall. The city is famous for its stunning, manicured botanical gardens which benefit from the ideal blend of glorious sunshine and occasional rainfall.
Madrid has long been a destination for foodies worldwide. Boasting an amalgamation of fare from across Spain, the city hosts some of the most desirable restaurants in Europe as well as some mouth-watering street food markets. We recommend checking out Mercado San Miguel for the best that Madrid has to offer.
The breath-taking architecture in this great city goes some way to reflecting the richness of its history. The Royal Palace of Madrid is the largest in Europe (in terms of floor space) and is the official residence of the Spanish royal family. Built between 860 and 880 A.D., the palace has seen numerous wars including the Spanish Civil War and the Spanish Revolution.
Regarded as one of the principal gateways between Europe and the Americas, Madrid is a thriving business hub known for its manifold conventions and conferences. The great majority of businesses in Spain are found right here in the capital, with many titans of industry putting down their roots here. The notable Torre Repsol skyscraper can be found in the Cuatro Torres Business area, standing tall as Europe’s third-highest skyscraper.
Madrid boasts a diverse and vivacious night life, with everything from traditional flamenco dancing to live music. During summer, cafés and bars spread into the open air. With a flourishing electronic music scene and countless nightclubs, Madrid has something for all tastes.
Interested in finding serviced apartments in Madrid? Head over to our SilverDoor Blog for more information on business travel in Madrid, or use our handy Apartment Finder to scope out your next home-from-home.