Booking your corporate accommodation from our range of serviced apartments in Bellevue is the perfect way to begin your business trip preparations. SilverDoor Apartments provides a simple, straightforward and effective booking service with quality recommendations tailored specifically to your requirements. As experts operating exclusively within the corporate serviced apartment field, we have accrued years of experience – gaining an in-depth understanding of business clients’ needs and preferences when it comes to business travel and accommodation.
Specialising in corporate serviced apartments in Bellevue, Switzerland and countless other cities worldwide, we have an excellent knowledge of the serviced apartment sector, and only provide the very best properties for consideration by our clients. As an agent, we offer an entirely unbiased approach to our recommendations, purely focusing our bookings on client requirements, budget and suitability. Below are just some of the reasons which make us the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced accommodation.
· A growing portfolio of properties. With the excellent relationships we maintain with the world’s best property partners, as well as our reputation in the sector, we are able to continually expand our number of serviced apartments on our books. Our high standards, on behalf of our esteemed clients, means we thoroughly vet all properties prior to using them to ensure a high level of safety and quality is ensured for our customers. If you require accommodation in a location not yet on our books, simply let us know and we will make the enquiries to source the best possible properties ready for your trip.
· First class service. Our company prides itself on the excellent customer service we provide. Our talented in-house team has been trained to an outstanding level, meaning all enquiries are dealt with efficiently, courteously and professionally. We set very high targets for customer satisfaction – and our Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 is testament to the fantastic work being done in our offices on a daily basis. We will work hard to provide the best [properties at the best rates possible, going out of way to ensure your requests or special arrangements are met every time.
· Expertise and advice. In addition to the detailed knowledge we have of all the properties we feature, we also have a wealth of knowledge regarding the locations we cover. With hundreds of blogs and city guides on our site, in addition to the expertise our staff can offer in person, we can always guide you with the most useful advice for your trip. Furthermore, with many staff personally staying in and reviewing the apartments we feature, we can even provide first-hand accounts of the properties and their suitability to your needs.
To begin your business trip to Switzerland, book your Bellevue serviced apartment today – call a member of our team for dedicated advice and efficient recommendations.
Providing an ideal combination of hotel quality services and luxury rented accommodation, serviced apartments offer the best of both worlds to those travelling on business. Fully fitted and ready to be instantly settled into, our apartments, unlike a hotel room, contain everything needed to provide a home-from-home experience, whilst still providing all the conveniences and luxuries necessary when completing a busy business schedule. Below are the key advantages a serviced apartment provides above any other form of corporate accommodation:
· Incredible value. Compared with hotel suites offering similar size and features (which in itself is a rarity), serviced apartments offer better affordability and value. This value is improved for longer stays, as beyond a certain duration threshold serviced apartment guests benefit from a night tax reduction – making these apartments perfect for colleagues in need of long-term serviced accommodation whilst awaiting a permanent residence.
· Space and convenience. Serviced apartments are ideal for corporate travellers who need to adhere to their own flexible schedule. Hotels, with their rigorous timings, are less than ideal for business travellers, particularly when rigid meal times interfere with other plans. With a fully fitted kitchen, private space and all conveniences at your fingertips, staying in a serviced apartment allows you to truly stick to your own schedule and adapt flexibly to the demands of your business arrangements.
· On-site amenities. In addition to the standard housekeeping serviced apartments provide (another huge convenience for busy corporate guests), many apartments also provide optional amenities free of charge. These can include fitness centres and swimming pools for guest who like to maintain their fitness regimes, conference rooms, reception desks and even on-site parking.
Bellevue is a municipality of the Canton of Geneva in Switzerland and has a population of roughly 3,300. French is the most spoken language in the area, with English and German following in second and third place respectively.
Spread over a small area of just 4.35 square kilometres, Bellevue consists of 40% agricultural land, and 15% forest land. Approximately 43% of the land is settled, meaning the area is largely rural in nature.
Bellevue typically receives short, warm and dry summers, with temperatures rarely reaching above 88F. Winters, on the other hand, are very cold and wet, with almost constant cloud cover. The coldest temperatures are around 27F.