Historically renowned as a key player in the industrial revolution, engineer Isambard Brunel put Bristol on the map as a forward thinking, rapidly advancing city. Today, with an economy built on media, aerospace and a focus on supporting independent local businesses by spending with the city’s own community currency, the Bristol pound, Bristol is just as much of a vital economic powerhouse as in the 19th century. As a key business travel destination, booking a serviced apartment with SilverDoor Apartments for your business trip to Bristol is crucial in ensuring a productive stay.
Utilising an impressive breadth of industry intelligence and expertise, SilverDoor is able to supply clients the best quality apartments at the most competitive rates. Not least is our portfolio the largest in the industry, but over 20 years of business we have built long-standing relationships with our trusted property partners meaning we are able to go to extra mile in ensuring we select the perfect option for your requirements.
As an agent with no properties of our own, we only ever select accommodation options that best suit you, not that best suit our profits. Our unbiased service is specifically tailored to providing clients with an apartment that suits their requirements as exactly as possible; no matter how specific the requirement. Priding ourselves on quality assurance also means we are able to personally recommend an apartment and guarantee its quality as we visit as many of the apartments we offer as possible.
Eliminate the stress associated with sourcing your own serviced apartment in Bristol but allowing us to do the work for you. Browse our extensive portfolio, and then give our helpful team of in-house staff a call today when you’re ready to book.
Enjoy a range of benefits when booking with SilverDoor, some of which include:
· Global reach. With five offices worldwide, we offer a seamless 24 hour service with offices open at all hours of the day and night. As well as this, we are proud to employ many bilingual team members, so from French, to Russian, we speak your language. Finally, our portfolio covers over 50% of the globe meaning no business destination is out of reach. With feet on the ground in Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific, we are rapidly expanding our portfolio to meet demands of our large client-base.
· Industry connections. We understand that travelling for business or relocating is not always as simple as moving one person with one suitcase. Business travellers may want to bring their family along, their two pet cats, or their bicycle and we will always do our best to accommodate any specific need. We work closely with our property partners and negotiate a stay that suits everyone, that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
The serviced accommodation industry was built with business travellers in mind. As the undeniable top choice for professional individuals, serviced accommodation in Bristol offer the following benefits and much more:
· Luxury. Unlike hotel rooms that are often cramped and uninteresting, serviced accommodation is spacious and fully furnished with modern features and stylish interior décor. Space and privacy will prove invaluable to the comfort and productivity of your stay, as you are able to relax, work, cook and host all in the comfort of your private apartment space. Live on your own terms in a serviced apartment.
· Unbeatable value. Like for like, serviced accommodation in Bristol is cheaper than an equivalent hotel room making it the far more attractive option. Furthermore, serviced apartments benefit from a tax discount on extended stays meaning for a business traveller looking to relocate to Bristol needing temporary accommodation while awaiting permanent residence, there is no better option.
· Flexibility. When sourcing your own accommodation or when booking with a hotel, you can often feel disconnected from the property and unable to ask for compromises on things like cancellation policies, checkout times or housekeeping. When booking with a travel agent like SilverDoor with a serviced accommodation provider, regulations on such factors can be negotiated to suit your schedule; all you need to do is ask.
Clifton Suspension Bridge
A feat engineering, this impressive iron structure has become an icon of the city: renowned globally as an example of the city’s advanced industrial mind-set and economic driving force. Linking both sides of the Avon Gorge and towering majestically over River Avon, Clifton Suspension Bridge is a sight to behold.
World famous street artist Banksy has built such a powerful persona through controversial, thought provoking art pieces presented on otherwise unsuspecting public spaces. Walls, roads and billboards have been subject to his spray paint and as Banksy hails from the Bristol area, many of his most iconic pieces can be found in the city.
The Bristol Pound is the UK’s largest local currency and has the main aim of supporting local businesses, localising supply chains and promoting job creation. You don’t need to be a permanent Bristol residence to use the £B, anyone can convert Sterling and use it in participating businesses.
A Green City
In 2015, Bristol was the first UK city to be recognised as a European Green City. With more than 400 green park spaces, vast cycling routes and renewable energy solutions such as a bio-methane powered bus, Bristol promotes low carbon living.