Arranging your business stay in Dorset has never been easier thanks to our selection of excellent corporate serviced apartments in Christchurch. Our apartments provide the ideal business accommodation in Christchurch, Dorset, with ample space and amenities, and luxury interiors. We have the expertise and extensive portfolio to ensure your business trip is a successful one – contact us today to begin your corporate journey to Christchurch.
We are specialists in the industry, having sourced and booked corporate serviced apartments for some of the world’s largest corporations for 20 years. Our exclusive service in this field means we have the expertise required to form long lasting relationships with corporations who use our agent services time and again. Unlike many of our competitors, we source only the highest standard of properties which reflect the core values of ourselves and our clients- all properties which are absolutely suitable for corporate stays. Our completely impartial advice is bolstered by the fact that we do not own any properties, instead only recommending client specific apartments to our clients. Some of the key benefits of our service include:
· Specialist knowledge. For serviced apartments in Christchurch or anywhere across the world, we not only have the properties to recommend but also expert knowledge regarding business stay destination. With specially trained staff and multiple city guides and blogs on our site to support our clients, we can respond to any enquiry with confidence.
· Award winning service. With numerous awards to our name for our service, including best agent and best in the industry, it’s no wonder that we also have an outstanding 4.9/5 star rating on Trustpilot. Utilising an entirely in-house team, who undergo rigorous training to be the best people in the business, we provide a 24 hour service thanks to our strategically distributed world wide offices. Nothing is ever too much to ask our superb team – simply get in touch and find out for yourself.
· Vast portfolio. Our reputation with both clients and property partners means we are able to provide a worldwide portfolio offering the very best properties in the world’s leading destinations. Our excellent relationships also enable us to make special requests on behalf of our clients, negotiate the best rates and even quickly source new proeprties in locations not currently on our books.
Book your business stay with us – simply call helpful team for a friendly and professional service to find your perfect Christchurch serviced apartment.
Being a superior form of accommodation, serviced apartments offer the ultimate corporate stay experience: blending the convenience and luxury of hotel style services, and the freedom and flexibility of a private rented space. With apartments providing all the features and amenities one could wish for when travelling on business, the benefits they provide are numerous, including:
· Unbeatable value. Compared with hotel suites offering like-for-like services, a serviced apartment is extremely competitive on nightly rates, almost always offering better value. Furthermore, with long-stay bookings benefitting from tax cuts further reducing nightly costs, serviced apartments are especially cost effective for relocating colleagues in need of long-stay accommodation whilst awaiting a permanent residence.
· Space and luxury. Away from busy hotel corridors, restrictive rooms and limiting meal time schedules, a serviced apartment in Christchurch offers the optimum level of luxury and freedom. Although complemented by convenient tie saving factors, such as housekeeping, you can otherwise live exactly as you wish. A fully furnished kitchen means you can cook and eat whenever you need to – meaning you can also save money on expensive meals out or in hotel restaurants. Similarly, the additional services, including fitness centres and swimming pools, which often feature with serviced apartments, mean you can maintain fitness regimes while travelling on business. All of these factors make a serviced apartment the ultimate home from home.
Located in Bournemouth, Christchurch is the fourth most populous town in Dorset with a population of around 50,000. It is a popular British tourist destination, having many historical buildings, such as Christchurch Priory (the longest Parish Church in the UK) and beautiful beaches attracting many to enjoy its picturesque views.
Connected to Devon and Southampton via the A35 road, Christchurch is easy to reach via car. Around the borough itself, bus services run throughout and out of the town. With Bournemouth Airport – around 4 miles away – offering European and internal flights, arriving by air is also possible.
Its south coast position affords Christchurch with comfortably warm summers, reaching 70F at times – however winters are particularly cold and can plummet to 26F. Year round it is windy and partly cloudy so waterproofs are always recommended.
Founded in 650 by missionaries, Christchurch has a fragmented history, with the threat of Danish invasion causing it become a defensive position in 890AD. Its castle was destroyed by Cromwell in 1652 when the town became a point of control in the Civil War.
In the early 2000s Christchurch saw considerable economic growth prompted by investment in transport and communication and metals and engineering. There are also multiple industrial businesses operating on the site of the former BAC works at Bournemouth airport. As mentioned, tourism plays a key role in bolstering the local economy and continues to attract multiple visitors via the airport. Agriculture continues to be a key economic earner also, with the area being mostly arable land.