The advantages of choosing a serviced apartment in Guildford are as numerous as they are varied. Cost-effective, convenient and spacious, a serviced apartment is the logical choice for your business accommodation in Guildford. Positioned just outside London, Guildford has a strong and growing economy; so for corporate travellers, finding the best business accommodation is crucial. SilverDoor Apartments is the clear choice for sourcing and providing long stay apartments in Guildford, carefully selected with your needs in mind.
With unparalleled distribution throughout the town, we can say with certitude that we will find you your ideal business apartment in Guildford. Our team of specialists will provide over 20 years’ worth of expertise, 24-hour support and unbiased advice to find you a serviced apartment that conforms to your specific needs.
Why choose a SilverDoor Guildford Apartment?
Here at SilverDoor we pride ourselves on providing only the very best serviced apartments in Guildford and across the globe. With years of direct, hands-on experience of the world’s foremost business centres, our multi-award-winning team of experts can advise you on all aspects of your trip. We’re here to ensure your travel goes as seamlessly as it does successfully, so whether you’re looking for a short stay or a long stay apartment in Guildford, our industry-leading customer service team are here to help.
SilverDoor serviced apartments offer a wide range of benefits for corporate travellers. As a leading serviced apartment agent, we are a trusted brand with a reputation for reliability, transparency and flexibility. Whether you’re looking for a homely abode on the River Wey or a stylish apartment in Guildford town centre, SilverDoor is expertly equipped to accommodate you and your team. Take advantage of the numerous benefits of choosing a serviced apartment, such as:
• Our first-rate service. Our goal is to ensure your stay is a successful one. That’s why we’re so proud of our outstanding client satisfaction record. We assign all of our clients with a specialist to help every step of the way. From booking to returning home, we’re at your disposal 24 hours a day.
• Our extensive portfolio. Our team works hard to ensure we source only the best serviced apartments in Guildford. With over 200,000 serviced apartments worldwide, our range of serviced apartments in Guildford, with the needs of corporate travellers at the forefront of the decision-making process.
• Our comprehensive knowledge. Our team works hard to ensure we’ve covered every angle of your trip. We pride ourselves on being as informed as we are helpful. We’ve studied locations across the globe to ensure we’re best placed to advise you on what you can do, where you can go and how to get there. From transport options to nearby attractions, our team is ready to map out your ideal trip.
If you or your colleagues are looking to book a corporate serviced apartment in Guildford, call a member of our friendly team and we’ll be delighted to help. Or why not take a look at our extensive collection of serviced apartments and aparthotels in Guildford?
What is a Serviced Apartment?
SilverDoor corporate serviced apartments in Guildford are perfect for business travellers seeking comfort and functionality in their temporary accommodation. Reap the benefits of having your own space and live autonomously without the need to spend money on pricey hotel services. Spacious, modern and functional, our serviced apartments in Guildford are fitted with all the amenities and facilities to ensure your stay is a memorable one.
Here at SilverDoor, our objective is to provide affordable, high quality living, so with our business accommodation in Guildford you enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
• Cost-effectiveness. Opting for a serviced apartment can save you money in a number of ways. Laundry and kitchen facilities, on-site parking and high-speed internet will save you shelling out for expensive add-ons and services.
• Room to breathe. A serviced apartment gives you much more space to enjoy, whether that’s to relax, socialise or meet with business partners. Watch a film or cook in your fully-fitted kitchen, a serviced apartment is as convenient as it is luxurious.
• Hand-picked perks. We tailor your stay to complement your travel plans. From on-site gyms to specified housekeeping visits, conference rooms to roof terraces, your trip is personalised to your specifications.
What do I need to know about staying in Guildford?
So you’ve booked your serviced apartment in Guildford and your bags are packed. Time to organise your trip. We’ve put together some essential tips to making the most of this beautiful town:
Just 30 miles from London, Guildford is a very well connected town. Whether you’re heading into the capital or conducting your business in Guildford itself, buses and trains are extremely easy to access and run regularly throughout the week. This beautiful town is equally easy to traverse by foot or bicycle, with the added bonus of being able to take in the gorgeous scenery as you go.
Guildford has many heritage sites such as the storied Guildford Castle. Built after the Norman Conquest in 1066 at the behest of William the Conqueror, the castle has impressive grounds with stunning manicured lawns and flowers displays. Once inhabited by Romans and then Saxons, the town has been a key strategic landmark for centuries.
What else is Guildford known for?
Guildford is an ambitious and versatile town with a fantastic infrastructure. Its economy is growing year on year and that is partly down to its continued fostering of fledgling, innovative businesses. The borough also houses a host of major global companies such as Allianz, Ericsson, Phillips, Electronic Arts and Avaya. At such close proximity to the capital, Guildford is a sought-after location for businesses big and small.
Interested in finding business accommodation in Guildford? Use our handy Apartment Finder to pick your next spot in this vibrant town.