The benefits of choosing a serviced apartment in London are clear. Greater choice and control over your booking allows you to select accommodation which is exactly suited to your business requirements. Additionally, the savings made when compared with hotel bookings make corporate, serviced accommodation the natural choice.
With a fantastic distribution throughout the capital, our London apartments offer a wide range of facilities to meet your needs and those of your business partners. Our expert, dedicated team are always on hand to ensure your booking is handled smoothly and efficiently and will be ready to assist you throughout your stay.
We at SilverDoor specialise in sourcing and booking only the best serviced apartments world-wide, and having been based in London for many years we have an in-depth knowledge of luxury London serviced apartments. The SilverDoor team has accrued years of hands on experience as booking agents for corporate and business travellers, meaning we are expertly equipped to manage your corporate accommodation arrangements.
No matter your choice of destination, we can provide an aparthotel in London ideal for you. Whether you are seeking to stay in the riverside regeneration areas of Vauxhall, or the leafy side streets of Hyde Park, we can accommodate you and your team. Furthermore, booking with us provides a host of benefits, such as:
· Our handpicked range of corporate housing in London which features the finest apartments available. With apartments boasting impressive facilities such as on-site gym facilities, restaurant level room service and parking, we have an apartment tailored to all your needs.
· Top quality service. We have an outstanding record of client satisfaction – with an array of top rated reviews, you can rest assured your stay is being handled by the best in the business. We are here to help every step of the way.
· Expertise on hand. The staff at SilverDoor have an extensive knowledge of London; indeed, our head office is based in the city. So whether you need advice on transport, attractions or logistics, our expertise of corporate apartments and London at large will prove invaluable.
If you or your colleagues are in need of short-term stay apartments in London for an important conference or business relations meeting, we at SilverDoor can accommodate you. Send us your enquiry or call us today for first class service and the best rates available in the capital.
SilverDoor corporate apartments in London are ideal for travellers who prefer the privacy afforded by personal space but appreciate the services available from high end hotel stays. Spacious, meticulously decorated and fully fitted with the appliances needed for a self-sufficient trip, our apartments appeal to those who require time to work undisturbed or simply relax between appointments.
Whether you are seeking London apartments for a short-stay trip or long-term fixture, we have the necessary know-how. Take advantage of a range of benefits when you book with us, such as:
· Your own space. Unlike a hotel room, your apartment is removed from the public and provides a private space with flexible maid options to suit your schedule.
· Ample room. In one of our apartments you will appreciate the additional space afforded in all areas, from a more spacious bedroom and separate living area to a fully fitted kitchen where you can cook in comfort.
· Financially effective. Using serviced accommodation in London reduces costs in a variety of ways – from excellent available free features, such as high speed internet and parking, to money saved by eating in.
· Flexibility. Without the restrictions of a hotel room, in a serviced apartment you can relax, entertain, cook or simply use the space as a hub between meetings and socialising.
So, you have booked your business accommodation in London and picked out your best suit. What next? We’ve listed below some essential information to help you prepare for your stay.
Whether you fly to Heathrow or travel direct by train – you are likely to eventually arrive at London’s central Euston station. From here you can join the famous London Underground and catch the tube to anywhere in the city. We have furnished serviced apartments across London – so depending on your required destination you can plan your travel easily and ahead of time.
Utilise the Transport for London account system to set up a debit or credit card for travel – then simply scan your card on each Underground trip. If you prefer above ground travel, there is an excellent network of London buses throughout the capital. Alternatively you can flag down an iconic black cab and travel in a more private space.
Located in the south of the British Isles, London benefits from a warm climate and is especially mild in the summer months. However, light showers and overcast skies are common throughout the year so always bring a waterproof. Winter falls in the first few months of the year and can be especially cold so be sure to pack a scarf and gloves for a winter stay.
As the UK’s capital, it is unsurprising that London has a diverse range of restaurants offering cuisine from across the globe. Brixton is filled with relaxed restaurants and cafes to cater to any taste, whereas Covent Garden provides delicacies from multiple cultures and countries – meaning you can enjoy a new style of cooking every night.
There are few cities with a history as rich and riveting as London’s mosaic-like past. Having been occupied by Romans, Vikings and Saxons, there is an endless amount to learn and explore. As such London boasts an impressive array of world famous museums to visit, including the Natural History Museum, the Museum of London and The British Museum to name but a few.
Iconic thanks to its portrayal in Dickensian novels and romantic comedies, London is perhaps best known for its landmarks and distinctly British scenery. Behind the scenes, London is an economic powerhouse - a key business destination in Europe and the wider world. Additionally London is a hub of British politics, financial headquarters and international developments.
London continues to be a hugely popular city for professionals, and as such our serviced apartment accommodation in London is always in demand. Considering that London is home to more bank headquarters than anywhere else in the world it is no wonder that more and more companies are established in, or have offices based in, London.
Defined by culture
With a multitude of musical concerts, festivals, plays and operas taking place across London every year, it is unsurprising that many refer to the city as the ‘capital of culture’. The famous West End is packed with theatres offering world-class musicals and Shakespearean dramas almost every night, meaning you will never be short of evening entertainment during your stay in London.
Structures such as the London Eye and the Tate Modern provide breath-taking views of the River Thames, the intricate Palace of Westminster and the city itself. Populated by modern marvels such as the Gherkin and the Shard as well as historical buildings like Westminster Abbey and St Paul’s Cathedral, London offers an incredible backdrop to your important business events.
Find out more about what to see and do in our London city guide.