An architecturally renowned city situated within Greater Manchester with large stretches of the River Irwell running through it, Salford offers a lively social scene within its city centre sky line. In contrast, half of Salford is made up of green space, with hundreds of acres of wildlife habitats protected there. Complete your trip with a Salford serviced apartment which can attend to all your business focused needs. Whether you are searching for a serviced corporate apartment in Salford for easy access into Manchester, or visiting the city for its thriving business centre, SilverDoor will ensure the accommodation you stay in is perfect for you.
You will not find a more trusted provider for serviced accommodation; both our twenty year history within the industry and 4.9 overall Trustpilot rating are advocates for this success. With a large portfolio of the best furnished serviced apartments Salford has to offer, you are spoilt for choice. SilverDoor is proudly equipped with a broad range of knowledge to ensure your trip goes off without a hitch and supply an abundance of benefits such as:
· Extensive knowledge: All of our team are expertly equipped with the information and knowledge that is crucial for ensuring our clients have a smooth and stress-free experience. Available 24/7 for any queries you may have, we are constantly by your side so you have peace-of-mind during your stay.
· Unmatched portfolio: We have a range of different types of serviced corporate apartments in Salford and across the globe, catered to meet your exact requirements. With our portfolio constantly updating and expanding, we are certain we have the perfect accommodation to suit you for your corporate travels.
· Proud reputation: Being a trusted brand is something that we are immensely proud of. Honesty is one our key values, so being known as a reliable, flexible and open company coincides perfectly with our principles and reassures you that you’re in safe hands.
For aid in finding your perfect Salford serviced apartment, call a member of our helpful team at SilverDoor and we will be eager to help you to the best of our ability.
SilverDoor corporate serviced apartments in Salford offer an array of benefits which cannot be matched by staying in a hotel, which is often a traveller’s first instinct when on business. Once the corporate traveller is converted to the luxuries of a business apartment, they will never go back as this accommodation provides:
· Private and personal space: Gone are the days of searching down long corridors trying to find your room number. A Salford serviced apartment can be tailored to your exact needs to ensure it is exactly what you are looking for; whether this be a maid service at a preferred time so not to disturb you or anything else which you may opt for on your trip.
· Leisure facilities in-house: At the end of a long business day the last thing you want to do is walk around an unknown city searching for facilities to unwind in. Many of our apartments have this on offer, such as spas and on-site gyms, just tell us your preference and we will cater to this as such.
· Stylish décor: We personally handpick the serviced apartments which we feature, ensuring they are beautifully furnished with contemporary appliances and extras. This way, you are assured that you are travelling to a pleasing accommodation for you to enjoy.
Comfortable summers see temperatures reach twenty degrees in July and August. There is a big difference in the winter months, however, which are cold and long with temperatures only hitting 3 degrees. Precipitation in Salford also sees a contrast depending on the month, with the wettest months seeing 37mm of rainfall and the driest only seeing one inch.
Salford Central train station provides easy access into Manchester Victoria and other North Western towns with direct trains. If you are travelling by car, the M602 leads traffic straight into Salford and towards Manchester. With Manchester Airport residing close by, there are many ways to travel there, such as via tram or taxi, depending on time and budget.
When travelling to a new place, exploring what it has to offer is essential. Therefore, we have provided a list of the key things to look out for between your appointments and business meetings when staying in a Salford serviced apartment.
Adopted as the first and largest regeneration project that the UK committed to, this unique waterfront destination is now a business, cultural and residential district. If you aren’t lucky enough to have the opportunity of a business meeting here, make sure you explore what was previously a port between your other commitments.
Famous football grounds
The South of Salford Quays is home to, arguably, the most famous football club in the world, Manchester United. Whether you are a keen football fan or not, it is an unmissable spot to visit; even if it is just to gaze in awe at its size as it is the second biggest football stadium in the UK after Wembly Stadium.
Boasting an array of different outside spaces for you to choose from for your evening run or cycle, Salford is host to many parks and forests. From the Clifton Country Park to Worsley Woods, you can find many different routes and scenery to explore during your stay. Getting outdoors is the perfect way to get some fresh air in a lovely environment after a day stuck in the office, filled with meetings.