With one of the top ten largest economies in the UK, Nottingham is a busy business destination, certainly the busiest in the Midlands, and being named a world city by Globalisation and World Cities Research Network proves Nottingham is a key player in the global economy. A serviced apartment selected from our extensive portfolio built over 20 years in business is second to none in facilitating a comfortable stay and successful trip.
We strive to provide the best possible service and handle every enquiry with the upmost duty of care: our 4.9/5 Trustpilot rating gained from our large international client-base is testament to the continued dedication of our award winning team of in-house staff. With a seamless 24 hour service across our five offices worldwide, we are able to work efficiently and reactively to any new enquiries, guests in house and aftercare queries. Our 20 years of experience means we are good at what we do, and our client’s reviews shows that we love what we do, too.
Whether you are planning a solo or group, short or long stay business trip to Nottingham, serviced accommodation is tailored to the needs of business travellers. Renowned for top quality service, insider industry intelligence and longstanding relationships with our trusted property partners, SilverDoor Apartments are the clear choice when you are ready to select your temporary business accommodation. Enjoy the benefits of booking with us, including:
· We proudly have the industry’s largest portfolio. Over our two decades of business, we have built an impressive portfolio of over 200,000 apartments, in more than 100 countries and 1000 cities across the globe. We cover over 50% of the entire world already and our in-house property acquisition specialist works to ensure no business destination is out of reach.
· We speak your language. We are committed to ensuring every client and partner is provided excellent service and with a number of staff speaking a second language, this is never unachievable. Communication is key; so from Swedish, to French, to Russian we speak your language.
· Industry intelligence. We strive to stay ahead of the curve with industry knowledge and developments, and with valued partnerships with many industry leaders, we are able to join others in the industry in forecasting future trends, nurturing current developments and driving up industry standards. In turn, these advancements will streamline our service even further and benefit not only our own clients and partners, but everyone within the serviced accommodation industry.
Eliminate the stress of sourcing your own accommodation and let SilverDoor do the work for you. Simply browse our extensive portfolio to get a feel for what is on offer in your business destination, and then give our helpful team a call today when you are ready to book.
Serviced accommodation effortlessly combines hotel stay and private rental accommodation and quickly became the number one option for business travellers. Selecting a Nottingham serviced apartment ensures a level of comfort not often attainable with hotels in the area and provides the ideal base from which to live and work in the city. Not least are serviced apartments in Nottingham like for like more affordable than hotel rooms, they offer a range of additional benefits:
· Space and style. In a serviced apartment, you can enjoy an entire space to yourself often with separate living, dining, kitchen and bedroom spaces as well as even outdoor space like a balcony or terrace. Unlike in a hotel room, you can both relax and host in your apartment within stylishly decorated and regularly cleaner interiors.
· Flexibility. The nature of the serviced accommodation industry and the strong relationships we maintain with our property partners means we are always able to accommodate any request. We will always work to ensure your needs are met: whether that is personalised cancellation policies, negotiated rates, or simply a housekeeping schedule to work around you.
Outside of your schedule of corporate commitments, you will certainly have time to explore the city, so we have complied this list to help you make the most out of your business trip to Nottingham.
The legend of Robin Hood is a well-known English folklore tale about an outlaw and his band of Merry Men who would steal from the rich and give to the poor. With many recreations throughout history, the story of Robin Hood is considered one of the most well-known in English history. There are many local heritage sites to explore: Sherwood Forest, Nottingham Castle and Edwinstowe all hold stories of the legend.
City of Caves
Nottingham is a city with a rich history, much of which is still visible to this day. Known as ‘City of Caves’, Nottingham is built on soft sandstone and has used caves for many years dating back to the dark ages. Today, you can take a tour of some 500 caves and learn about their original uses from being an air raid bunker during The Blitz, to a medieval animal tannery.
Wollaton Hall is a beautiful Tudor stately home known at the time of commission back in the 1580s as a ‘prodigy house’ due to its bold, ornate style. Surrounded by 500 acres of land, Wollaton Hall is an ideal spot for a walk, picnic, or cultural experience with a tour of the on-site Natural History Museum.
The Oldest Inn in England
Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem claims to have been built in 1189, making it the oldest pub in England and is undeniably full of character and charm. Built into the surrounding sandstone, the pub features passages, caves and cellars once used for cockfighting and as prison cells.