To ensure your business trip to Solihull is a success, book your corporate accommodation with SilverDoor Apartments. As leaders in the serviced accommodation industry, we will source the very best serviced apartments in Solihull and take the stress out of your booking experience. With a friendly team of account handlers ready to take your call and make all the necessary arrangements to tailor your stay to the exact needs of you and your colleagues, make SilverDoor your first choice for accommodation booking.
Why choose a SilverDoor Solihull apartment?
Whether you are seeking a short term serviced apartment or long term accommodation, SilverDoor Apartments is well equipped to handle your request. As leaders in the industry and with years of experience and expertise, we understand the needs of business travellers. We have worked with some of the largest corporations in the world and maintain excellent relationships with the leading property partners to provide you with the very best corporate serviced accommodation worldwide. Just some of the advantages of booking with SilverDoor Apartments are:
• Outstanding customer service. When booking with us you will be guided through the process by one of our dedicated account handlers. Experienced in provided a professional, friendly and personalised service, our account handlers do the hard work so you don’t have to. Any request or special arrangements you require will be met with efficiency and a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Industry expertise. We have excellent insights into all of the properties we book due to our longstanding relationships with our property partners. This means we can provide detailed recommendations customised to your needs. Furthermore, as many of our staff stay in our apartments, we can offer first-hand accounts of the properties and their suitability to you.
• A vast portfolio. We are always sourcing new properties across the globe to cater to our growing customer base. This means that even if we don’t yet have a location on our books, we can make enquiries to find a corporate serviced apartment as quickly as possible.
Are you ready to book your serviced apartment in Solihull? Don’t wait – view our range of properties on our site to see a breakdown of all features and services available – or call us directly to receive tailored, friendly advice and service.
What is a serviced apartment?
The Solihull corporate serviced apartments we provide are ideal for business travellers as they offer a carefully considered blend of hotel services and high quality private rented accommodation features. We understand the needs of those travelling for business, and our apartments are specially selected to suit your needs. Just some of the benefits of a serviced apartment are:
• Flexibility and privacy. A serviced apartment is essentially a home from home: a peaceful, spacious and fully fitted living space with all the home comforts you could want during a trip away. Having your own space to sleep, cook, entertain, work and relax means you can live by your own schedule and keep your plans flexible. Away from the non-stop busy environment of a hotel, you can truly rest after a long day of business meetings and appointments.
• Excellent value. Like for like, serviced apartments are much better value for money for the features and space they provide when compared with hotels. Furthermore, longer stay bookings beyond a certain duration threshold actually see further nightly price drops with our apartments, meaning they’re perfect for colleagues relocating and in need of temporary accommodation while they away a permanent residence.
• First class services. Our apartments often come with a host of included services, such as: on-site gymnasiums, swimming pools, conference rooms, and housekeeping. Many apartment buildings also feature cafes, bars and restaurants, meaning you always have the option to indulge after a busy day, or maintain your fitness regime while you are away on business.
What do I need to know about staying in Solihull?
With a population of over 123,000, Solihull is the largest town in the Borough of Solihull, and is located southeast of Birmingham. Being the most affluent town in the West Midlands (and one of the most affluent in the UK), Solihull is an attractive town for property buyers – in the past the town has been voted the ‘best place to live’ in the UK, based on its quality of life index rating.
Solihull has many major roads passing through it, such as the A41, A34 and M42, providing rapid travel between the town and cities such as Birmingham, London and Oxford. The town is also home to a railway station with good national links, and National Express West Midlands buses with excellent local and national transport connections.
Although having a temperate climate, Solihull does experience significant rainfall year round, meaning a waterproof or umbrella is always a necessity. Typically, the temperature in Solihull is mild, with average highs in summer reaching the mid 20s and lows in winter slightly above freezing.
What else is Solihull known for?
Solihull is known for its many Tudor style houses and shops – a type of architecture which can also be seen in the sandstone parish church of St. Alphege. In the twentieth century Solihull remained largely untouched by major upheavals, such as the Industrial Revolution and even the Second World War, meaning it has remained a small market town for some time.
Besides its retail centres and many shops, Solihull is famously home to Land Rover’s main production plant, and was previously home to the Triumph motorbike factory. Several other companies have headquarters in the town, including Cooks the Bakery, enterprise Inns, Paragon and Secure Trust Bank.