Swindon is a modern town which is encompassed by beautiful countryside, resulting in a picturesque setting. The town has developed rapidly since railway engineering works were undertaken, allowing the destination to now possess direct rail connections to London Paddington that take just under an hour. When staying in this wonderful location on a business trip, the range of serviced corporate apartments in Swindon SilverDoor can provide are the best possible option for your stay.
Why choose a SilverDoor Swindon apartment?
SilverDoor is well-known in the serviced apartment industry as being a trusted company. You don’t need to take our word for it; our 4.9 overall Trustpilot rating is proof that we have you in mind and work to get the best possible outcome for our clients. With 20 years in the business to our name, we are certain we can provide you with the perfect Swindon serviced apartment to suit you. We are proud to offer:
· The largest portfolio in the industry: the extensive range of properties we have around the world are located in over 800 cities and amount to over 200,000 different apartment options. We are certain we have accommodation suited to you.
· A team willing to help 24/7: We have offices in locations all over the world, meaning we always have someone to answer your calls and queries, whatever time of the day that may be. With an abundance of industry knowledge and contacts, we can keep you up to date with information throughout your time with us so you are always in the know.
What is a serviced apartment?
To ensure your business trip is optimised for success, the serviced apartments Swindon has on offer are the ideal source of accommodation that we at SilverDoor can provide for you. The features that our accommodation provides are second to none and include:
· Home-like facilities: The experience of feeling at home straight away is unbeatable when staying in a Swindon serviced apartment. With comfortable features such as a welcoming living area and convenient kitchen, you can relax and unwind at ease after a long working day.
· Personalised space: Every client has different wants and needs, whether that is pet-friendly accommodation or a personalised housekeeping service, so we need to ensure that we are providing you with a place suited to these demands. Each Salford serviced apartment in our portfolio is different, meaning we are sure we can find you your perfect stay.
· Cost-effective: With fewer add-on charges such as internet costs than competing accommodation types, the cost of staying in a serviced apartment is an all-round more affordable alternative for corporate travellers.
What do I need to know about staying in Swindon?
Getting around is seen as an important factor of daily life in Swindon, and their extensive modes of public transport truly mirror this. The city can be reached easily from destinations nearby, with Swindon Train Station offering journeys that take less than an hour to visit London, Bristol and Reading.
A great deal of rainfall is found in Swindon, so a coat and umbrella is advised for your trip away. Temperatures hit their highest in the summer, especially July where they reach 22 degrees, and their lowest in January at 7 degrees. The temperature typically varies throughout the year so make sure you check before visiting.
The array of food options available will give you something new to try with every night of your stay. From street food, to artesian producers, to restaurants, there is an option for every situation you may be in while visiting; whether that is popping to get something on your lunch break or a formal business dinner, you will find something to suit in Swindon.
What else is Swindon known for?
STEAM – Museum of the Great Western Railway
Discover the story behind the construction and operation of the Great Western Railway, alongside the lives of those who travelled on the service, in this fascinating museum.
Boasting lovely walks and an abundance of outdoor space, Lydiard Park is a beautiful historic estate is a hidden gem on the outskirts of Swindon. A must-see attraction, this is the perfect spot to visit to clear you head after a long day of meetings and work.
Swindon Designer Outlet
Linking the old engine shed buildings together seamlessly in combination with the modernity of twenty first century shopping, the Swindon Designer Outlet provides a wonderful shopping experience. With many fashion and athletic brands, alongside restaurants if you get peckish, it is definitely somewhere to visit on your trip.