Home to the world’s largest rugby stadium, Twickenham has a rich sporting background bringing hundreds of thousands of visitors to the area every year. As a London suburb, Twickenham enjoys the business opportunities of its capital city neighbour and the local economy is enriched by London commuters and business travel entering through Heathrow Airport. With a SilverDoor Twickenham apartment, your business trip to the area is guaranteed to be comfortable and successful.
Offering an impressive breadth of industry expertise and a seamless 24-hour service with five international offices, the friendly in-house staff at SilverDoor Apartments is always available to assist you in any business travel enquiry. Whether you have relocated abroad and need temporary accommodation while awaiting permanent residence, or have a weekend conference planned in a new city, we can source an apartment that suits your requirements as closely as possible.
Booking with SilverDoor Apartments eliminates the stresses of sourcing an apartment yourself: browse our extensive portfolio of serviced accommodation around the world at the click of a button then simply call us when you’re ready to book your Twickenham serviced apartment and we can do the hard work for you. Enjoy a wide range of benefits when booking with us:
· The industry’s largest portfolio. With over 200,000 apartments in over 100 countries and more than 1000 cities worldwide, we are committed to sourcing accommodation wherever you may need it. No business destination is too obscure, as our acquisitions specialists are dedicated to widening our portfolio every day to meet ever-changing demands.
· Unmatched service. As the highest rated company within the serviced accommodation company, we pride ourselves on continually providing the best possible service. Not only is finding the right apartment imperative, but ensuring you have the most comfortable, stress-free booking experience is vital too so we are always a phone call away right from enquiry, to booking, to aftercare.
· Insider intelligence. Not only do we pride ourselves on knowledge of the industry, but we always ensure we have a modern and evolving knowledge of all the cities in which we operate. This means we can provide personal recommendations for where to eat, drink and visit during the downtime of your business trip. With an office in west London, we have especially thorough knowledge of the Twickenham area and beyond so ask us anything and we’ll be sure to direct you.
Hotel accommodation was simply not cutting it for the business travel and relocation sector and there was a need for accommodation options that suited the specific needs of the travelling professional. Thus, serviced accommodation was born; offering the space, style and flexibility that hotel equivalents cannot provide. Serviced apartments in Twickenham are undeniably the top choice for business travellers for many reasons, including:
· Home from home experience. When you are away for business, sometimes weeks or months at a time, you should feel as at home as possible. With a Twickenham serviced apartment, you have an entire space to yourself with space to host friends or have family to stay as often as you like. The privacy and flexible additional occupancy allows you to do as you please, ensuring you have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay.
· Competitive rates. The value of serviced accommodation is second to none, with apartments being like for like more affordable than a hotel equivalent and longer stays benefitting from a tax discount. Not only this, but the services and additional benefits that come with your apartment mean the stay is far better value for money. With properties often featuring a range of on-site amenities from a gym, swimming pool, or business centre, and many additional services such as dry cleaning, or airport transfers.
The Home of England Rugby
Twickenham is internationally renowned as the home of the English rugby union and its town centre is always bustling with sporting fans heading to the iconic Twickenham Stadium. The stadium is the largest of its kind in the world and is the second largest sporting stadium in the UK after the also London based Wembley Stadium.
Famous for its array of 18th Century period buildings, Twickenham features three period mansions available for the public to explore. York House, Marble Hill and Strawberry Hill House are all stunning historic sites perfect for an afternoon stroll.
Twickenham is situated riverside along the River Thames and neighbours the gorgeous Richmond Park. If you’re a fan of long walks, or just need some fresh air after a busy day of meetings, Twickenham has plenty of beautiful walks on the doorstep.