Corporate housing in Battle Creek, Michigan is perfectly suited to business travellers in need of a temporary residence – whether short stay or long stay. SilverDoor Apartments specialises in sourcing and booking the very best serviced apartments for corporate travellers across the globe, and as such we are the only booking agent experts you need when arranging your business trip to Battle Creek. We have a comprehensive understanding of what is most required by our clients, and as such we ensure our booking process is simple, convenient and competitive.
Far from a typical letting agent, SilverDoor Apartments is the world’s leading corporate accommodation specialist – meaning we have the resources and expertise to book the very best properties for our clients worldwide. With a robust understanding of the business traveller’s needs, we source property which is bound to be most suited to our clients. No matter where you are looking to travel on business, our skilled team members are on hand to find you the perfect corporate accommodation. Just some of the benefits booking a serviced apartment in Battle Creek provide are:
• A growing portfolio. We are always sourcing new properties to suit you. With a criteria of requirements and a high standard to match, we send our property specialists across the globe to meet property partners and source serviced apartments which we are happy to promote to our clients. Even if we do not currently have a location on our books (although we currently provide options in over 800 cities) we will gladly make the calls to see what options are available in your chosen destination, and make arrangements as quickly as possible.
• A stellar service. With hundreds of positive and five star reviews to our name on Trustpilot, we are proud of our outstanding customer service and support. With the vast majority of our clients returning to use our services time and time again (including some of the largest corporations in the world), we strive to be the best in the business. Our hardworking team members are motivated to provide you with the easiest and most professional and pleasant service possible. We form strong relationships with both our clients and our property partners to ensure both parties are always as happy as possible.
Begin your journey today. Book your ideal corporate housing in Battle Creek by calling our helpful and friendly team, or explore our website to see the standard of serviced apartments we provide.
Although hotels are often the first consideration when booking accommodation for business travel, serviced apartments offer a host of benefits which, once experienced, often becomes their natural go to for the future. Offering a vastly improved level of convenience and flexibility, our corporate accommodation in Battle Creek, and in hundreds of other cities, is virtually tailored to business travellers. The comfort and ease this provides is, we believe, conducive to a more productive and successful business trip. These aforementioned benefits include:
• A private and peaceful home. We understand that having a sense of home can make all the difference when travelling for any purpose – not least of all for business travel. That’s why we ensure our apartments are well decorated; fully fitted and spacious, meaning our clients can enjoy their own routine and schedule unimpeded by busy hotels and restrictive curfews and timings. Quiet apartment buildings and dedicated areas for relaxing, cooking, working or entertaining, these apartments are perfect for those who want to function at their best.
• Amazing value. Like for like, hotel suites with similar space and included features cost much more than serviced apartments – and aren’t nearly as homely. Furthermore, as our apartments are afforded a tax reduction beyond a booking threshold, furthers savings can be made on longer-stay apartments – making them particularly useful for colleagues in need of long-term temporary accommodation when relocating and awaiting permanent housing.
• Excellent services. As many of our featured properties are aparthotels in Battle Creek and elsewhere, they often come with included on-site services as standard – designed to provide additional luxury and convenience. Keen to maintain a fitness regime? Not a problem, with gymnasiums and swimming pools often available. As are conference rooms and work space areas for those looking to organise meetings and appointments.
Located in Michigan, USA, Battle Creek has a relatively small population of approximately 53,000 residents. The nearby river got its name from an encounter between Potawatomi Indians and a federal government land survey team in which an Indian was seriously wounded. Eventually the city adopted the same name for itself.
With direct access to Interstate 94, Battle Creek is easy to reach via car and is midway between commercial hubs Detroit and Chicago. Two nearby airports, Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport and W. K. Kellogg Airport, serve the city and surrounding area for domestic flight connections. In the city there is an Amtrak Station for rail travel and a regular bus service running throughout the town.
Its exposed location means Battle Creek typically experiences warm summers and freezing cold winters, with temperatures rising to 90F and dropping to -1F respectively. The best warm weather can usually be found from June to early September.
Known as ‘the cereal city’, Battle Creek is famous for being home to the headquarters of ‘Kellogg’s’, where John Harvey Kellogg accidentally created the famous corn flakes in the nineteenth century. Unsurprisingly, the company is one of the city’s largest employers. Other large employers in the city include Kraft Foods, Denso and the Michigan Air National Guard.