Staying in New York on business? Browse our selection of the finest corporate housing in Brooklyn to begin your journey in style. We source the very best serviced apartments in Brooklyn and throughout the US, meaning your ideal corporate accommodation is always available with SilverDoor Apartments. With our fast and friendly booking team, you can have recommendations and quotes sent to you within hours – regardless of your specific requirements. We believe that comfortable accommodation and a streamlined booking service is integral to a successful business trip – so book your stay with us today.
Why choose a SilverDoor Brooklyn apartment?
Our Brooklyn serviced apartments are ideal for business travellers – but the service we provide is where we truly excel. As specialists in the corporate accommodation market, we have years of experience serving some of the largest corporations in the world – many of which are now valued, repeat clients. This means we have an understanding of what business travellers seek and require in their accommodation, and indeed their booking agents. The service we offer is tailored to you, with just some of the benefits being:
• Extensive choice. We are always updating our portfolio with the best corporate housing in Brooklyn and around the world. We currently have properties in over 800 cities and counting. Thanks to our excellent relationships with the world’s leading property providers, we are able to source new apartments almost on demand. If you would like to stay in a location not currently on our books, call us and we will find the best available serviced apartment for you.
• Industry leading service. Our team comprises some of the best corporate accommodation specialists in the business – and all of our team members are driven by customer satisfaction. Combining business insight and expertise with leading customer service results in a booking process which is seamless and efficient. We even go the extra mile and stay in our apartments ourselves, meaning we can better recommend apartments based on first-hand experience of locations and properties. Furthermore, we have offices across the globe, meaning we can facility 24/7 availability by phone or email, meaning you will never have to wait long for a personalised response to an enquiry.
To begin finding your perfect corporate serviced apartment in Manhattan, call our team today and receive a friendly, personalised and efficient professional service which we guarantee you won’t be disappointed in. Alternatively, browse all of our currently listed properties on our website and see the high standard of accommodation we provide.
What is a serviced apartment?
Our serviced apartments are tailored to business travellers and provide the best form of accommodation when engaging in corporate travel. Our apartments are optimised for business travellers due to their blend of private rented features and high quality hotel level services and amenities. This combination allows our clients to live comfortably, work to their own schedule and enjoy the peace and privacy and private, spacious living area provides. The advantages of a serviced apartment can be listed as follows:
• Excellent value. Compared with hotel suites offering the same space, fittings and features, a serviced apartment is much better in terms of cost effectiveness. Not only is this option more affordable, but nightly rates are reduced again for longer duration stays thanks to a tax reduction which is passed onto our customers. This means our apartments are especially good value for colleagues looking for long stay apartments in Brooklyn while waiting for a permanent relocation residence.
• Flexible and private living. The major advantage a serviced apartment provides is its flexible living space. Consisting of a fully fitted kitchen (meaning you can always choose to stay in and eat, saving on money and time), sitting room in which you can work or relax – or entertain colleagues – and separate sleeping area, a serviced apartment functions as a home from home and allows you to live by your schedule – not that of a busy and impersonal hotel. Unlike a hotel, you also have a much greater sense of privacy – removed from any busy corridors or foyers; you can relax in your own, personal space.
• A host of services. Benefitting from many included services, most of our apartments come with one or several optional features you can choose to utilise. These can include fitness centres, swimming pools, conference centres, parking facilities, 24/7 reception, restaurants and many more. These options simply make life easier for you – particularly if you have a fitness regime you like to maintain while travelling on business.
What do I need to know about staying in Brooklyn?
The most populous borough of New York (with over 2.5 million inhabitants), Brooklyn is a booming centre of housing and entrepreneurship. Since the early 2000s Brooklyn has undergone a renaissance, with gentrification vastly improving areas and transforming the region into an avant-garde living destination.
Like much of New York, Brooklyn has an excellent public transport infrastructure, with nineteen subway services and multiple expressways (making car travel easier than in other boroughs, such as Manhattan). Similarly, a public bus service covers the entire borough, and a daily express service also travels direct to Manhattan.
Warmest from June to August, Brooklyn experiences hot and humid summers and very cold winters, due to its coastal location. Similarly, the borough receives a fair amount of rainfall, with the wettest season lasting from early April to late August.
What else is Brooklyn known for?
Founded as a Dutch settlement in the 17th century (Breuckelen, meaning buckle or bridge), Brooklyn came into English possession following the conquest of New Netherland in 1664. The borough was also heavily involved in the American War of Independence, with the ‘Battle of Brooklyn’ being the first major engagement in the conflict.
Brooklyn benefits from many back office operations from Manhattan, with many working in the borough for companies located in the sister borough. Today the borough continues to attract high technology start-up companies, with Silicon Alley expanding from Lower Manhattan into Brooklyn.