Make the most of your business trip to the ‘Windy City’, book your stay in a Chicago serviced apartment with SilverDoor Apartments. Our Chicago corporate housing is specially selected to provide our clients with the best business trip experience – providing the convenience and flexibility required for optimum comfort. We remove the stress of sourcing corporate accommodation in Chicago by utilising our expertise and first class service to provide you with the best rates and booking options on the market. Simply call us or explore our range of properties today to begin your business trip to Chicago.
SilverDoor Apartments are specialists in sourcing the very best corporate housing across the world – meaning we have the expertise and knowledge regarding corporate trips, business relocation as well as the contacts in place to arrange the best deal for our clients. It is testament to the service we provide that our score on Trustpilot is 4.9/5 – with consistently excellent feedback from some of the largest corporations in the world. Booking with us provides a range of benefits, including:
· A leading service. With dedicated in-house staff, in offices across the world (including the USA), we have specialists ready to deal with your enquiries 24 hours a day in the working week. We also have excellent relationships with the world’s leading property providers, meaning making urgent bookings on your behalf, or arranging special requests, is made all the more possible thanks to these long standing connections. At SilverDoor Apartments, customer service is what we do. With dedicated staff assigned to each client, you can be sure to find a familiar, friendly and professional service every time.
· Insider expertise. Unlike our competitors, we specialise exclusively in corporate housing, meaning we understand the needs and expectations of our clients. Servicing some of the largest companies in the world, ensuring we provide an insightful and specialised service is vital. With knowledge about all of the our locations, as well as first hand details about many of the apartments we suggest for our clients, we ensure every aspect of our bookings are thorough. We can even quickly source new properties in new locations for urgent client requests, thanks to our expertise of global locations and our excellent relationships.
To arrange your stay at a serviced apartment in Chicago, call a member of our dedicated team today for personal, professional advice and a selection of quotes and properties to suit your needs.
To avoid the disappointing limitations of a hotel, book a serviced apartment for your next corporate stay in Chicago. Simply put, our serviced apartments in Chicago are tailored to corporate travellers, providing a sense of home from home comfort other forms of accommodation cannot provide. Merging the high quality services associated with luxury hotels, with the privacy and space found with private rented properties, serviced apartments are ideal for business travel. They offer our customers a host of benefits, including:
· Privacy and flexibility. Corporate housing provides guests with a generous amount of living space, and, unlike a hotel, designated areas in which to relax, sleep, cook and work. Staying in a serviced apartment means you are free from inhibiting hotel schedules – you can do as you please, and the option to book in your own private space unlocks your own flexible timetable. Furthermore, corporate housing units are free from busy hotel foyers and corridors, meaning your sense of peace and privacy is enhanced, truly providing a sense of being at home.
· Amazing value. Compared with hotel suites offering similar space and features, serviced apartments offer a much better rate. Furthermore, serviced apartments benefit from a tax cut for bookings extending beyond 28 days, meaning greater savings can be made. This makes our apartments ideal for relocating colleagues who need long-term temporary accommodation while awaiting permanent residences.
· Luxury services as standard. With many of our corporate housing options coming in dedicated buildings, there are often a range of included amenities on-site. These vary from apartment to apartment, but can include fitness centres, swimming pools, conference rooms, 24 hour reception desks and concierge services. Further services are also often available for extra cost, such as restaurants, bars and shopping services.
The third most highly populated city in the US, Chicago is internationally known as the ‘windy city’. Situated on the shores of Lake Michigan, the iconic city has moveable bridges dotted along its extensive river system, adding to its unique appeal.
Public transport in the city is operated by the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) which provides the Chicago Transit Authority (buses and rapid transit rail system), Metra (America’s second-most used regional rail operator, and linking the city with Midway and O’Hare Airports) and Pace (bus and paratransit service). The city also has a considerable bicycle sharing system.
Aptly named, the ‘windy city’ is famous for its very windy winters which are often freezing, with temperatures plummeting to 5F. Warm and weatherproof clothing is recommended year round, as even in summer the city skies are overcast, and although warm are very humid and wet.
Chicago is rates as having the most balanced economy in the US thanks to its high level of diversification, and has been named one of the most important business centres in the world in previous years. As a major world financial centre, the city has the country’s second largest centre business district. Boeing, McDonald’s and Walgreens Boots Alliance have their headquarters in the city, and the city’s economy is supported by manufacturing, publishing and food processing.