If you are planning an important business trip to Hartford, Connecticut, a SilverDoor serviced apartment should be your first choice for accommodation. Our corporate housing in Hartford is designed for comfort, flexibility and convenience and has been selected with the business traveller in mind. Booking with SilverDoor Apartments promises a stress-free experience, meaning you can focus on ensuring your business appointments are as successful as possible while we take care of your accommodation details for you.
As Hartford continues to grow as a business travel destination, so does our portfolio of serviced aparthotels. With an ever expanding list of partners, we obtain the very best serviced apartments of only the highest quality. We understand the needs of professionals travelling on business and therefore we strive to provide handpicked apartments which are ideally tailored to your requirements.
Why choose a SilverDoor Hartford apartment?
As world leaders in providing corporate, serviced accommodation, there are a plethora of benefits when booking with SilverDoor Apartments. We have years of experience and an extensive knowledge of property locations, amenities and crucial business travel advice. From our expert staff to our impressive resources in the form of blogs, journals and city guides hosted on our website, we can answer all of your questions regarding your trip and provide plenty of recommendations.
What truly sets SilverDoor Apartments apart from other providers is our exemplary customer service. Our team is what keeps our business relationships with our partners and clients strong and ever growing. Just some of the reasons why our service cannot be surpassed by other providers are listed below:
- Personal and professional. The SilverDoor service is based on quality – both in terms of your stay and your experience of making a booking. Our team is dedicated to being as helpful and friendly as possible. Furthermore, we assign our clients to specific SilverDoor representatives, meaning you can count on dealing with someone who knows you, your business and your expectations every time you use our services.
- Honest and experienced. Our intention is to form lasting business relationships with our clients - to us you are never just a number. Therefore, we will never recommend serviced accommodation which we believe falls short of your needs or doesn’t fit your requirements. As many of our team members stay in the apartments we provide, we are able to give detailed, first-hand information about properties and their surroundings to our clients.
- Going the extra mile. The purpose of our service is to offer superior accommodation which benefits the business traveller. This, combined with our excellent relationships with our partners, means we will always try (and often succeed) in arranging whatever special requirements you may have – from additional sleeping setups to personalised business services.
Are you ready to book a serviced apartment in Hartford for your upcoming business trip? Our website hosts all available apartments and can be explored for direct online booking. Alternatively, you can call a helpful member of our team to talk you through the options and the best next steps.
What is a serviced apartment?
A serviced apartment is an increasingly popular form of accommodation, especially for corporate stays, which caters to those who value privacy and premium services. Often blending the benefits a hotel has to offer with the advantages of tailored housing, serviced apartments are luxurious and spacious residences which lend themselves to corporate use. A SilverDoor serviced apartment in Hartford offers a range of benefits, including:
- Affordability. Unlike a hotel which will often have an inflated and constant nightly price, serviced apartments are not only more affordable when compared on a like-for-like basis, but also decrease in cost over time. This makes serviced apartments ideal for colleagues relocating to a city and in need of long term accommodation while awaiting a permanent property.
- Private and flexible. Spacious and peaceful as standard, our corporate housing offers privacy and quiet – commodities not always guaranteed in a hotel room. Furthermore, serviced apartments provide flexibility – with a fully equipped cooking area making nights in optional, and a large living space giving the choice to entertain or work in comfort.
- A range of services. As well as a private apartment space, many serviced apartment buildings come with a host of features on site. Swimming pools, fitness centres, conferences rooms and housekeeping services are often included with the cost of your booking.
What do I need to know about staying in Hartford?
Known as the ‘Insurance Capital of the World’ due to its high number of insurance company headquarters, it is unsurprising that Hartford is quickly becoming a business hotspot for international business travel. Although the capital of Connecticut, Hartford is a little known city in terms of global tourism. So what is there to know about this city? We have the answers.
Reachable via Bradley International Airport, Hartford Union Station and a variety of highways, Hartford is by no means difficult to get to. Connecticut Transit bus service links the airport with the city centre and indeed operates throughout the city. A commuter rail service, the Hartford Line, links the city with other major lines, including the New Haven Line to New York City, meaning business appointments further afield on the East Coast won’t present a problem.
Hartford is famed for being the home of the first American Cookbook - published in the city in 1796. This heritage of American cooking can still be felt today, as the city’s staple cuisine was largely influenced by its early settlers. Subsequently, Hartford is home to many traditional eateries, serving American comfort classics such as pumpkin pie. In recent times Hartford has welcomed a range of international cuisines which has led to a revolution of sorts – with Polish and Italian restaurants being a common sight, alongside venues specialising in produce from the nearby seashore.
Formally home to various tribes of the Algonquin people, Hartford was first partly settled by Dutch colonialists in the 17th century during which time they established a fort. Although the fort was later abandoned when English settlers came to vastly outnumber their Dutch counterparts, the impact of its existence is still felt as the area is known today as Dutch Point.
What else is Hartford known for?
Harford has an active jazz community, with many taverns and bars hosting regular performances from local and national jazz bands. The city also hosts its own annual Festival of Jazz – typically a 3 day event taking place in the summer months. Various venues offer a musical dining experience, such as the Infinity Music Hall and Bistro and the Flying Monkey Grill Bar.
As previously mentioned, Hartford is known as a capital of insurance due to many of the USA’s oldest insurance carriers establishing headquarter residences in the city. Aetna, The Hartford, United Healthcare and many more large insurance providers have bases of operations in the city. Such is the concentration of Insurance companies, Hartford is said to have the highest number of insurance professionals per capita in the country.