When seeking corporate housing in Edina, Minnesota, SilverDoor Apartments should be your first point of call. We offer the very best corporate serviced apartments across the globe, meaning we have the most extensive and suitable accommodation for business travellers on the market. With an experienced and friendly team on hand to guide you through the booking process, SilverDoor takes the stress out of planning an important business trip to Edina with a top rate customer service.
Booking your accommodation through SilverDoor Apartments makes arranging and fulfilling your business trips away straight forward and pleasurable experiences. With a growing portfolio of thousands of the best serviced apartments throughout the world, you are guaranteed to find corporate housing suited to you, no matter your destination or requirements. There are a number of reasons why you should book though SilverDoor - just a few being:
· First class service every time. It is no wonder that our clients return to us again and again, or that we have accrued hundreds of 5 star reviews on Trustpilot, when you deal with any one of our experienced team members. Our account handlers are professional, friendly and prepared to work hard to earn your business and ensure you have the best experience possible, during both your booking enquiry and your stay.
· Industry expertise. We have years’ of experience behind us, meaning that we know exactly how to deal with the requirements of business travellers – whether for short or long stays or small or large numbers. Furthermore, with countless excellent relationships with the leading property partners, we are able to quickly make enquiries and arrange special requirements wherever possible, as efficiently as possible.
When planning your next business trip to Edina, make sure you browse our selection of the finest aparthotels in the city on our website, or call one of our expert team members who will walk you through the booking process and locate the perfect corporate housing for you and your colleagues.
Blending the quality services provided by a four or five star hotel with the luxury and space afforded by private rented accommodation, serviced apartments offer the best of both worlds for our customers. These aparthotels are ideal for business travellers as they offer more space and functionality than typical hotel rooms, and are a home from home when staying in a new city, whether for short or extended periods. From these hubs, conducting a successful business trip is both easier and more enjoyable due to the many benefits they offer, including:
· Privacy and flexibility. A serviced apartment is a spacious residence, fully equipped with the tools and services needed to make the space a home. Located in quiet, dedicated apartment buildings, you won’t face the hustle and bustle of a large hotel. Your apartment can be enjoyed however suits you – with rooms separated into living, cooking and sleeping quarters, you can work, entertain, dine and sleep as suits you and your colleagues – all in total, undisturbed privacy.
· Exceptional value. Compared with hotels offering equivalent space and features, serviced apartments are much more affordable to your business on a nightly basis. In addition to this, beyond a certain duration of stay the nightly rate of serviced apartments drop, meaning they are excellent living quarters for relocating colleagues in need of a temporary long term home while waiting for a permanent residence.
· Luxury services. Many of our apartments come with included services such as on-site fitness centres, swimming pools, conference rooms, housekeeping and restaurants. All features are optional depending on your preference – giving you more choice about what you do during your stay. These services make your working day that little bit easier and less stressful.
The unusual name of this city stems from an immigrant to the area naming his mill ‘Edina Mill’ after his home city of Edinburgh – and the name then being applied to the town itself. Needless to say, the city has a rich history of immigration, with many Irish families flocking to Minnesota as a result of the potato famine. Today the area is known for its recreational areas and facilities, including parks, shopping and dining choices. The city has an excellent quality of life rating for its residents.
Edina typically has warm and wet summers, with temperatures peaking at 92F within a warm season which lasts from late May to late September. The city’s cold season lasts from late November to early March, with an average low temperature of 9F, and features a freezing winter which snowy and windy.
Recreational hot spot
Although only covering a relatively small area, Edina is full of parks (44 to be exact) as well as three ice rinks, two golf courses and multiple outdoor hockey parks. Edina’s recreational association is perhaps linked to it being the site of America’s first indoor mall – Southdale.
As a city dominated by suburban areas and service industries, it is perhaps unsurprising that Edina’s main employers are Hospitals, Schools and the City itself. The city is also the site of many major corporation headquarters, including UnitedHealthcare, Jerry’s Foods, Dairy Queen and Regis Corporation.