Looking for corporate housing in Irving, Texas? Look no further, as SilverDoor Apartments provides the very best corporate serviced apartments in Irving and beyond. With an extensive portfolio of corporate aparthotels across the globe, SilverDoor sources properties which are tailored to business travellers – offering the space, privacy and flexibility needed to ensure a successful trip. We have a team of experts ready to take your booking and make sure your business trip to Irving goes as smoothly as possible.
Why choose a SilverDoor Irving apartment?
What sets us apart from other accommodation providers is our expertise in business travel. We have accrued years of specialist experience in the industry, which has led to us becoming the leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. We have an excellent reputation with our clients and property partners alike, and this is reflecting in the hundreds of glowing reviews we have received on Trustpilot and across the internet. Just some of the benefits of booking corporate housing in Irving with us are:
• Expert knowledge. In addition to our years of experience, we have forged countless working relationships with the world’s leading property partners, meaning we can provide detailed insights into not only the properties we provide, but also their locales, best times to visit, transportation advice and more. Furthermore, our staff stay in many of our serviced apartments, which means we have first-hand experience of many of our properties – meaning we are better able to advise on their suitability to you and your team.
• Phenomenal service. Our dedicated team of experts are primed to provide friendly, professional and inimitably helpful customer service to all of our potential clients. With offices across the globe, we also have teams on hand to handle your enquiries 24/7. Our staff members are so dedicated, and have formed such strong and lasting relationships with our property partners, that they can often arrange special requests for our customers, and can even locate properties not currently on our portfolio at short notice.
To arrange your business trip to Texas, call SilverDoor Apartments today and we will source the very best corporate housing in Irving today. Explore the current properties on our website for a sample of the high quality corporate properties we feature.
What is a serviced apartment?
A serviced apartment is a form of accommodation which lends itself perfectly to the business traveller. Offering the high quality services you would expect from a top end hotel, alongside the privacy and space afforded by a private rental, corporate accommodation provides users with the best of both worlds. This range of functionality is ideally suited to those conducting business on the move that requiring a home from home with additional luxuries. Some of the many benefits of staying in a serviced apartment while on business are:
• Complete privacy and comfort. Offering capacious and distinct living areas, complete with quality furnishings and stylish décor, serviced apartments provide a homely feel and the room required to live comfortably and peacefully. Removed from the busy and often impersonal setting of a hotel, serviced apartments are ideal for those who wish to have the option to relax, cook, entertain, work out or work in their own space.
• Incredible value. For the services, features and space provided, serviced apartments offer incredibly value for money. Hotels which offer similar sized suites are often vastly more expensive, and rarely include all the same features. Furthermore, our serviced apartments benefit from a tax cut beyond a certain duration limit, meaning our apartments are even better value for money the longer you stay – ideal for colleagues relocating and in need of a temporary property while awaiting permanent accommodation.
• Quality services. Our apartments come with a host additional services – varying from property to property – which are designed to make your stay more comfortable and more convenient. From the inclusion of multiple on-site amenities – such as a gymnasium, swimming pool or cinema room – to features designed to make your life easier - such as housekeeping, restaurants and parking – there are many different provisions available, depending on your preference and requirements.
What do I need to know about staying in Irving?
A principal city in Dallas County, Texas, Irving is the thirteenth most populous city in the state. It is estimated that the city has a population of over 240,000 within a 67.7 square mile radius.
With typically Texan hot and muggy summers from May to late September, Irving reaches temperatures of 102F. Winters, though usually cold and windy, rarely drop below 26F. Rain isn’t particularly prevalent in Irving, but the wettest month tends to be May.
Named after author Washington Irving, Irving was founded in 1903 as a small township. Population growth was slow in the city, but in the 1960s the city benefited from the construction of multiple manufacturing plants and in the 1970s the unveiling of the Texas Stadium boosted the city economy.
What else is Irving known for?
Irving is home to many large business headquarters, including Caliber Home Loans, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Michaels Stores, 7-Eleven and Cicis. The largest employers in the city are Citigroup, Inc., Verizon Communications and the Irving Mall. This is indicative of the city’s reliance on service and technology industries for much of its economy and business dealings.
The city of Irving is home to a few unique attractions which garner a lot of tourist attention, including its very own ‘Little Venice’, which includes an authentic Venetian gondola. For the morbidly curious, there is also the opportunity to explore the home where Lee Harvey Oswald stayed the night before heading to Dallas to assassinated John F. Kennedy.