For an optimised business trip to McLean, Virginia, ensure you book a corporate serviced apartment with SilverDoor Apartments. Our accommodation in McLean is tailored for the business traveller, meaning we offer corporate housing which is modern, luxurious and flexible. We have an experienced and professional team on-hand to deal with your booking, and with our expert knowledge we will be sure to find the serviced apartment in McLean best suited to you.
As leaders in the corporate travel accommodation industry, we understand the standard expected and required by business travellers. As such our selection of serviced apartments in McLean have been specially examined and selected by our experts to provide the best available short and long stay options in the area. We at SilverDoor Apartments have developed hundreds of strong business relationships with countless clients due to our highly rated, personalised service. With this dedicated service, we are able to provide:
· A growing portfolio. SilverDoor has cultivated excellent relationships with the world’s leading property partners, meaning we are always sourcing the very best accommodation worldwide. Additionally, our strong partnerships means we have close communication with our property partners – so if you have a special request for your business trip, SilverDoor Apartments is likely to deliver.
· Unrivalled expertise. We have years of experience in the corporate accommodation business, meaning we know exactly what our clients expect and how to deliver their requirements. Furthermore, our team actually stay in the apartments we offer, meaning we have first-hand experience of properties which makes us better able to advise you as to their suitability for your needs.
· First class service. SilverDoor staff members are motivated by customer satisfaction. The hundreds of verified reviews attesting to our excellent customer service is a testament to the dedication, care and professionalism our team members demonstrate on a daily basis. We will always go above and beyond to ensure your requests and requirements are met.
If you are ready to book your corporate housing in McLean with SilverDoor Apartments, call a friendly member of our team today – or explore the properties on our website to see the options for yourself.
When travelling to McLean on business, sourcing a comfortable hub from which you can work, socialise, rest and strategise is a sure fire way to ensure success. A serviced apartment in McLean blends the functional and luxurious services of a hotel with the privacy and comfort of a private rented space. Simply put – a corporate serviced apartment offers the best of both worlds, resulting in a host of benefits including:
· Excellent value. Compared with expensive hotels, serviced apartments offer so much more for your money. With a host of included features and services, plus a massive amount of additional space for living, cooking and entertaining, serviced accommodation is much better value. Furthermore, when staying beyond a certain duration serviced apartments reduce in nightly rate, meaning our apartments are perfect for relocating staff that need a temporary residence while awaiting permanent accommodation in McLean.
· Flexible living. Unlike a confined and restrictive hotel room which adhered to stringent hotel curfews and timetables, a serviced apartment offers a more free and comfortable lifestyle. With a private space, much more like a home, you can truly relax and utilise the amenities provided as you see fit. With rooms for socialising, resting or conducting business, a serviced apartment can be a base between business appointments which offers somewhere peaceful to plan the day ahead.
· Optional services. With many apartments offering access to a host of features as standard – such as on-site gyms, swimming pools, bars and restaurants – you are able to select services which appeal to you. Having the option to stay fit on your business travels removes the need to source a local gymnasium, and an on-site restaurant is perfect for the end of a busy day of business appointments when cooking a meal just isn’t on your to do list.
McLean is what is technically known as an unincorporated community in Northern Virginia. Being close to Washington, D.C., the region is home to many diplomats and government officials making it a sought after residential location. The area is named after the once owner of The Washington Post, John Roll McLean, who funded and named a railroad station after himself in the early 1900s.
For a relatively small settlement of between 50 and 60 thousand people, McLean is very well connected as the Capital Beltway and Interstate 66 run through it. McLean also has a station on the Washington Metro Silver Line, while WMATA also operates several bus routes in the region.
McLean typically experiences warm, humid summers up to 87F – with peak weather for tourists occurring in June and from August to late September. Winters in the area are particularly cold, with the coldest period being from December to early March during which times temperatures can plummet to 27F.
Some impressively large companies are based in McLean, including Capital One, Mars and Hilton Worldwide. Furthermore, many businesses in nearby Tysons Corner have a McLean mailing address due to Postal Service boundaries, meaning McLean is increasingly popular with business travellers. In 2016 it was noted that 73.2% of the working McLean population were employed in management, business, science, and arts.
As previously mentioned, McLean is home to many notable politicians and government figures, including Dick Cheney, Colin Powell and former Justice Antonin Scalia to name a few. Other famous figures living in the area include ‘father of the internet’ Vint Cerf, Republican Speaker of the House of Representatives Newt Gingrich and author Gore Vidal.