For luxury corporate housing in Idaho, SilverDoor Apartments provides the best furnished apartments in Meridian for corporate travellers. Our extensive selection of properties in the US means locating corporate housing to suit your needs is something we can easily arrange – providing a fast, friendly and professional service. We have a dedicated in-house team available to our clients, sourcing furnished apartments in Meridian, negotiating the best rates and ensuring your requirements are met entirely.
With a plethora of providers claiming to be experts in the accommodation field, none can offer the same expertise and experience as SilverDoor Apartments. With 20 year’ experience specialising in the corporate housing sector, providing properties to some of the largest corporations in the world, we have an in depth understanding of both the industry and the needs of our clients. We have extremely high standards of the properties on our books, and as an agent we are able to offer a completely impartial service, owning none of the properties ourselves. Just some of the other benefits which come part and parcel of our service include:
· A vast portfolio. As a respected industry leader, we have accumulated hundreds of excellent relationships with some of the world’s most respected property providers. With these relationships in place, we have grown a portfolio which continues to expand, with properties in hundreds of locations worldwide. Our fantastic connections enable us to make special requests for clients and even source properties in new locations with a very fast turnaround. No mater your business destination, we will find the best corporate housing options available.
· First class service. Our dedicated in-house teams are primed to offer the best service in the business. With office locations around the world, we are able to respond to queries and take calls 24 hours a day – and have expert understanding and advice regarding all areas of the globe. With many of our staff having stayed in the properties we feature, we can even offer personal insights into properties to better serve you. Our Trustpilot score is 4.9/5 for the very reason that our customer care and accounts teams are the best in the business.
Call us today to book your stay at a furnished apartment in Meridian with SilverDoor. You will receive a top rate service and quick turnaround of quotes and booking suggestions.
Arranging a business trip can be a stressful experience, and as such many resort to the seemingly straight forward option of booking a hotel room. However, our years of experience have taught us that hotels simply do not provide what business clients require. Our corporate furnished apartments provide the perfect combination of freedom and independence and convenient services. In essence, a serviced apartment is the best of both worlds. The combined range of benefits our apartments offer can be summarised into three key points, as detailed below:
· Freedom and privacy. With the spaciousness of a furnished apartment, and its designated, fully furnished living areas, you can truly live freely and enjoy the privacy a hotel simply can’t provide. Work, rest, cook, relax and entertain completely on your own schedule and enjoy the home from home privileges this form of accommodation provides. The addition of a kitchen means you are not tied to expensive meals out and can prepare inexpensive meals in the comfort of your own space.
· Excellent value. With nightly savings a standard when compared with hotel suites offering like for like features, serviced apartments offer instant value and luxury. Furthermore, additional savings are made for longer stays due to a tax cut which is passed onto guests – making them ideal for relocating clients in need of long-term accommodation when awaiting a permanent residence.
· Luxury services. In addition to the luxuries our furnished apartments provide guests, they are often accompanied by various additional services at no extra cost. These can include swimming pools, fitness centres, lounges, meeting rooms, 24 hour receptions and on-site parking. Additional charged features also are available, such as cinema rooms, restaurants and bars.
Situated in Ada County, Idaho, Merridian is the second largest city in the state with a population of around 106,000. As one of the fastest growing cities in the US (its population in 2010 was 75,000), it has seen a 1000% population growth since 1990.
Meridian is well connected via the I-84, offering expedient road travel to nearby cities and other states. There is also a railroad connecting the city with Boise and Nampa.
Short and very hot summers punctuate Meridian’s annual weather, while winters are very cold and can be cloudy. Temperatures reach us to 100F in the warmest seasons and plummets to 9F in winter. The best weather is said to occur between June and August.
Meridian is home to the Blue Cross of Idaho headquarters, meaning many insurance professionals regularly visit and stay in the city. Similarly, the Idaho State Police are headquartered in the city, making it an integral and significant player in state affairs.
Meridian was founded by settlers and officially filed as a town site in 1893. The main business was made in fruit orchards and fruit packing until the 1940s. From 1929 to 1970 the city produced milk, with a large creamery employing many in the town and ran 7 days a week for 40 years.