Securing the right corporate housing in Queens when travelling on business can make the difference between a mediocre corporate visit and a great one. We at SilverDoor Apartments are experts in sourcing and booking the very best corporate serviced apartments in Queens, New York and the wider world. For planning a business trip to Queens that is optimised to your convenience, comfort and flexible to suit your schedule, look no further than SilverDoor Apartments – and book your perfect corporate accommodation today.
Why choose a SilverDoor Queens apartment?
SilverDoor Apartments is a name synonymous with quality, outstanding customer service and prestige. We have worked hard to earn a reputation befitting our ethos, and we have achieved that by consistently delivering the best service in the business. With many years of experience under our belt, we have an in-depth understanding of our clients’ requirements and expectations, meaning we are well equipped to make first rate recommendations every time. There are many features which set us apart from our competitors, with just a few being:
• An ever growing portfolio. We have a vast portfolio of serviced apartments – with over 800 cities with properties currently on our books. We are always adding to our collection, sending members of our accounts team to new locations to source the very best properties for our clients across the world. Even if we do not currently have a property in a destination you require, we can work fast and contact one of our many property partners to source a new apartment which suits you.
• Leading customer service. The key difference which sets us apart from the large property agents is our superb customer service. We have hundreds of details Trustpilot reviews detailing the exceptional assistance, guidance and advice provided by our account handlers, and we are always improving our service to ensure our clients are fully satisfied. We have dedicated teams in the UK, America and Asia, catering to the key areas on the globe and ensuring someone is always available to be contacted, 24/7. Thanks to our excellent relationships with our property partners, our valued team members will also endeavour to get you the best deal, negotiating rates, availability and special arrangements without any hassle.
Start your journey with SilverDoor Apartments – book your serviced apartment in Queens today and discover how much more convenient our service and properties will make your business travel. Alternatively, simply browse our website to see the currently available properties and the standards we set.
What is a serviced apartment?
Serviced apartments offer a unique style of accommodation perfectly suited to business travellers. Combining the space, luxury and freedom of a private rented apartment with the convenience and flexibility of hotel standard services, our apartments are ideal corporate hubs from which to carry out your itinerary. Booking with SilverDoor Apartments enables you to live and work to your schedule, unrestrained by hotel curfews and limitations. Some of the key benefits our apartments provide are:
• Affordability. Our serviced apartments are, like for like, much more affordable than hotel suites offering similar features and space. Furthermore, for longer stays the nightly cost of our apartments drops with a tax reduction, meaning long-stay corporate housing in Queens is even better value for money. This makes them ideal for colleagues relocating and in need of long-term accommodation while waiting for a permanent residence.
• A range of services. In addition to the fantastic facilities including within each apartment, many of our apartments come with on-site facilities located within the apartment building – and which are included in the cost of your stay. These can include luxuries such as an on-site fitness centre and swimming pool, conference rooms, private cinemas, parking and many more additions. All of these inclusions are optional as to whether you utilise them or not – meaning you can maintain a fitness regime or find a place to park with ease during your stay.
• Flexible and peaceful space. A serviced apartment is truly advantageous above other forms of corporate accommodation due to the sense of privacy it provides as well as the unique home from home feel it evokes. With a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping spaces, you can truly adjust the space to suit your living style, not the other way around. Unlike a busy hotel corridor and foyer, you won’t be constantly disturbed by the comings and goings of a hotel crowd. You can even decide on the housekeeping times (in many cases) to ensure you are not disturbed during your stay.
What do I need to know about staying in Queens?
One of New York’s populous boroughs, Queens is the second most populated after Brooklyn. With almost 2 and a half million residents, Queens is a bustling section of the city. As many of its residents are foreign born, Queens has a diverse cultural mix – and it’s Queens Night Market, with over 85 international cuisines, attracts over 10,000 visitors a night.
With most residents having no car, public transportation is in high demand in Queens. As well as the New York City subway stretching throughout the region, the Long Island Rail Road also operates in the borough. A New York Water Taxi connects also Queens and Manhattan, Needless to say, the ubiquitous New York taxi can be found throughout the borough.
Arriving via air is very straight forward, as both John F. Kennedy Airport and LaGuardia Airport are located in Queens.
Like New York City itself, Queens has warm and humid summers and very cold, windy winters. Rainfall is a staple feature of the borough, as is relatively heavy cloud cover year round. Weather peaks at around 91F and can crash to 14F in winter, when snowfall is very likely.
What else is Queens known for?
Many famous artists, musicians and personalities hail from Queens, or have lived in the borough, including Tony Bennet, Adrien Brody, Lucy Liu, 50 Cent, Donald Trump, and even the Nobel Prize winning scientist, Richard Feynman.
Queens has over 15% of all private sector jobs in New York City, making it the second largest economy of all the boroughs. Sectors which dominate include health care, retail, manufacturing and film and television. The largest employment sector is trade and transportation, not least due to the two hugely significant airports in its limits.